A special place

Jimins pov
After having our lunch we decided to go to the special place where me and V wanted to take them, only we knew about that place...
I could see y/n and seomin had their confused faces as they didn't knew where they were being taken to...
I chuckled at their reaction,
The place where we were going was far so it took us around 2 hours to reach the destination.
The whole ride was filled with them asking us where they were being taken to, but as we didnt say them anything they got more curious and confused.
Now it was almost evening when we reached our destination we opened the door for them and bought them towards the special place and they were stunned!

"Wow!!!" Was the only thing which came out from them when they saw the view!And their confused faces turned into an amused one and then I saw y/n who looked more beautiful in the moonlight!!

And their confused faces turned into an amused one and then I saw y/n who looked more beautiful in the moonlight!!

Y/N's POV

Finally we arrived to the special place
And after seeing that we were amused!!
Like its  just awesome!!! I just loved it!
After sometime i felt a hand around my wrist, it was jimin, he bought me to a place where there was silence and cool breeze blowing across, which made me feel like to stay here forever!
"jimin! Shouldn't it be our treat? its like u gave us a treat! But this is really really awesome!!!" I said sqweeled and turned my gaze towards the front view, just enjoying by looking at the view.
"You know what y/n" jimin spoke looking at me
"Hm?" I said looking at him
"We never bought anyone here until... You know whom we feel very close to our heart"
My face turned into a complete blank face was zoned out looking into his eyes.

"Do You know why we chose this place? as this is the only place where we could be ourselves"
"And i wanted to say you that I--" he continued
My eyes were big as eggs just for thinking about the future, my heart started to beat even faster and thats when he was intrupted when my phone rang...
It was from a unknown number, didnt pick it up at start but it kept on ringing finally i picked it up!!!
O.T.P
"Hello?!"
*No response*
"Hello?"
*No response*
"Who the hell is this would u please speak if u r not dumb!??" I said in a irritaed tone
And finally
"Y/n its me....."
I found the voice familiar but couldn't recognise
"Who....is this...?"
" Its me y/n, jk....ur kookie.....do u remember me??"

I was stunnned!!!!

Seeing me that way jimin started getting worried
And I dropped my phone....
Which jimin picked
"Y/n u ok???"
Asked jimin worridly
"Ya..jimin...i am fine...but can we go back home please" i said with a blank face

"Uh  but- ya sure not a prob" said jimin and we went back and i texted seomin from jimins phone as my ohone dropped and was off

(A/n note;-
You guys would be wondering who jk is,
He is y/n's childhood bestie who took care of her when ever she needed him
She always felt safe with him but one day he left her without saying anything, she tried to contact him through various means but he just ignored her texts, calls and others.
She was very depressed, and often wondered what she had done which made him ignore her. )

Seomin's pov
V bought me far away and made me sit beside him,
I stared at the view infront of me and said "indeed its a lovely and peaceful place"
"Yes, seomin that's the reason why me and jimin wanted to bring u both here and this was indeed the right time to bring u here"
I smiled
"You look beautiful" he said
Which made my heart skip for a second
"Why so sudden? Huh?"
"Coz u are beautiful" he said looking into my eyes..
"Aish, stop it" I said hitting his hand.
"You really are special to me seomin"
He stared into my eyes, his gaze can just kill a person..
He come close to me which made my heart beat like drums
"I have always wanted to feel this moment with someone who is special to me" he wispered in my ears Making my temperature rise.
He just smiled at me
Aaaaaaah, some one! save me from his boxy smile!!!!

And just then i got a notification  so I checked my phone and it was from
Jimin

Hey seomin me and jimin are going back home....
text me later when u r back...

I was completely confused.....
V was worried at my sudden change of expression
But I couldn't wait anymore and called y/n

"I think we should call this a day" I said as v crunched his eyebrows...

" Is everything ok?" Asked v
" Idk v, but we can talk about this later"i said still trying to call y/n

V's POV

Did i do something wrong?
May be i shouldn't have said it directly.. but she was ok at that time... what happened to her suddenly??
Was it bcoz of me or something else  happened??
I was afraid to ask her as I thought she would not be comfortable..
So we went back to our house..

--------------------------------------------------------------
A/n-
What will happen next!? Will she meet jk?? Stay tuned!