THE CLUB

Y/n's POV

Our class soon started, it was physics, I neither love that subject nor hate it but I'm not in a mood to listen his lectures, as God heard my prayers, there was an announcement that the freshers should be in conference hall within 3 minutes. My lips curled into a smile and soon everyone made their way to the conference hall.

It was really big, I never saw the hall before coz I'm a fresher man! We all took our seats.

Author's POV

On the stage there was a male teacher and a female teacher, the female teacher spoke first," Good Morning students! Myself Jiwoo your Eco club Incharge being assisted with our science professor jung hoesok,
The guys cheered when ms Jiwoo spoke
And the girls including me and seomin cheered hearing mr jung hoesok!!

"Isnt he so handsome!!!!" I said fangirling him
" Yes ofc girl! He is literally like Sunshine!!" Seomin said
And i agreed
(Little did they know someone was glaring at them, ofc jimin and v😂)

"so guys let's come to the point! When we will be in our club or in club's activity, feel us as your friends 😉 we won't be that strict tho, am I right J hope?"
"Yaah! As we both are assisted for only you guys so.. it will be fun right ??" With that all the students cheered in joy.
"OK guys! So now pair up with your partner!" As soon as she instructed jimin pulled y/n by his arm and said "ready? My dear lovely partner?😉" her heart was racing like a horse by his wink, "yah! I am!" She replied still looking into his eyes.
"OK! now let's know the instructions,
1) There will be a journal for every pair which has to be filled like a scrapbook with attractive designs along with the record of ur tasks.
2) Every month there will be 4 tasks assigned and the journal must be submitted in the first of the month.
3) There will be some quizzes too
4) For every month we will appoint a leader by seeing their sincerity.
5) You guys will be having a task every weekend." Ms.jiwoo instructed

"So now, let's get into the first task! I'm sure you guys will love it😉
So we are going to occupy a beautiful amount of land sufficient for you guys to assign the task, and then each pair will be given a slot, You guys will be thinking what's with the slot right? Oh come on guys use your tiny brains!! This is an eco club so of course it will be starting with planting " mr. J hope said with a 'duh' tone and continued " You guys can choose ur slot and then there will be a plain board which you have to decorate with the help of 2 crazy brains and can choose the flower you want to plant. Any doubts?" They remained quiet as it was crystal clear.
"And guys! you will be given your journals soon"
All the students were excited for this new 'thing'
"So let's meet again soon at the backyard of our campus after 2:30." With this j hope smiled and ended the session.

Jimin's POV

Wow! This is interesting and an awesome idea! For these preparations there will be a lot of time spending with our partners and I'm quite excited for this 😄.
I looked at y/n and smiled she was a bit fluttered I guess...
'Cute' after that we went to the cafeteria for lunch and sat with our fellow mates... beomgyu, Mark, kai . While we were about to start mark said " hey why not we have our lunch with our partners? Like we all can get to know each other well... um what do you say guys?....
Wow this is a great idea!!!
"Sure!!" I exclaimed then Tae, Kai and beomgyu smiled and went to call them.

Seomin's POV

When we all were about to have our lunch, suddenly Tae, jimin, Mark and beomgyu stood near our table,
"Hey! Why don't you guys join us?" Beomgyu said smiling
"Umm.. sure but why so sudden?-" before I could complete rose hit me with her elbow, Mark chuckled and said "just wanted to know our partners well"
"Aoowwww so they are your partners!?" Y/n teased looking at rose and Lisa. Their cheeks were red..
"Uh, come let's go " rose said getting her plate