𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: How To Kill An Empire

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭

"𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘭."

- 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘢

      The next day, Annie had already fulfilled the promise of filling you in with the information about the members of the Bonten and how they run the system

The next day, Annie had already fulfilled the promise of filling you in with the information about the members of the Bonten and how they run the system. Their intolerance with betrayal has been the reason for you having the knack to gather datas inside their circle, because of how they treat the people who plan fraud against them. Knowing the high risk Annie had become involved with, you made sure that her info stays in the dark and have your people stand to watch over her discreetly.

"I want eyes on her at all costs. She's an asset to this case. I need her alive." You demanded them.

The weekend had dragged by so fast, now that you had the information you just had to use the tools that you have to make this plan work. It took almost 2 days, without sleep nor without even a proper meal and the 4 glass walls were now covered with black marker writings, maps with hotspots and faces of missing girls on the boards.

Total of almost 22 girls had been missing, an alarming number all connected in a red thread to the No. 2 Bonten member.

You looked over Naoto on the other side of the room, threading the dead bodies you had found that could also be conspiring with them. It was the side of the room you couldn't look at for too long. "I could really enjoy a double down burger now." He chuckled to you, holding a graphic photo of a guy who got bashed in the head and you looked at him weirdly, the dead bodies behind him made your hunger run back to the pit of your stomach, cowardly.

"How could you say that with a straight face?" You chuckled, looking away, eyes flickered to the collage of faces before you. "Do you think we'll save them in time?" You trailed off eyes lingering at their faces. You felt Naoto's presence beside you.