𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝: The File*

"You tried to change, didn't you? Closed your mouth more,  tried to be softer, to be prettier, less volatile, less awake

"You tried to change, didn't you? Closed your mouth more, tried to be softer, to be prettier, less volatile, less awake. You can't make homes out of human beings. Someone should have already told you that."

-Warsan Shire

TW: MURDER, MANIPULATION, CONSUMPTION OF DRUGS, DETAILED SMUT, VIOLENCE AND MATURE LANGUAGES. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

(Song: Obessed with you - The orion Experience)

You felt the heaviness of your head as you woke up groggy.

The light seeps in your lids and you flinch back, adjusting your vision. Your head was heavily drowsy, a complication of your brain willing your body to move was a chance from slim to none.

After blinking rapidly away from your sleepiness, your eyesight adjusted to the familiar setting of your bedroom, but the stiffness of your body had you moving uneasily. That's when you felt the tight restriction on your wrists just above your head.

Looking up, you saw both of your hands were tied to the bedposts, and immediately you pulled at the bonds alarmingly.

You wanted to scream but the stickiness on your mouth abstained any noise to escape. You looked down seeing duct tape sealing your lips-making you heightened in a panic, eyes darting desperately from every corner of the room. Until you found Haru standing by the side drawer.

His back was facing towards you while he fixed the vinyl player and tuning in to the music, a joyous tone that's out of place for the situation you are in, making it more mind boggling and eerie as it echoes throughout the space while he simultaneously hums to it.

You muffled out your voice, pulling at the bonds from your limbs and flailing your legs on the mattress to catch his attention.

He turns to face you, his face filled with a reserved smile. And your blood drains from your face when he holds out his gun.

"You're awake, I didn't know the drugs were that strong." He mumbled, tone flat, ignoring the fact that he had you tied up, striking a normal conversation and ignoring the elephant in the room. He was still shirtless in his pajama pants, making you realize it didn't take long from being drugged unconscious.