𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞: Night People*

"Behind every successful fortune there is a crime

"Behind every successful fortune there is a crime."

― Mario Puzo,

TW: Murder, Dubious/Non-con, Prostitution, SMUT, Mature Languages and Violence. Read at your own risk.

        The Bonten members would always conduct a monthly meeting, everyone was needed to be present, while the others who were working from other neighboring countries had to be in contact through virtual calls instead

You were always excluded from the meetings, waiting for them to come home, sometimes dragged with unbearable fatigue and mind drifted and far off.

Sometimes you'd see them beaten and bruised, terror written in their eyes and you knew Mikey would treat them brutally when the reports weren't something he wanted to hear.

Even when they have left the room, their minds were still trapped in that place, a terror that you'll never know. No matter how powerful each of the members were, Mikey made sure that he was above them.

Seeing Haru prepare for it was like a knight strapping his armor, the playfulness of the brothers absent.

Thinking that the meeting was classified for other ears, you never had any idea what goes on during those discussions but what changed? When Chifuyu stepped inside your bedroom, he uttered for your presence in the meeting, Mikey's orders, he'd said. A chill ran up your spine.

Chifuyu led you inside Mikey's office, the familiar sleek furniture lingered untouched, even though Mikey was always cooped up in his private quarters, the room remained looking like no one was lingering in the spaces.

You sauntered over the entrance of a private room connected from his office and you remained standing frozen by the door frame as you took all in the presence of the room.

Something about where they always huddled up made spaces turn dimly lit, like they were enthralled with their own sins and had succumbed to the darkness.