𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓: 2 Men, Dead Man

TW:  Mature languages, Murder and Drug consumption

TW: Mature languages, Murder and Drug consumption. Read at your own discretion.

     You awaken as if it's urgent, like if dozing has turned into a risky endeavor

You awaken as if it's urgent, like if dozing has turned into a risky endeavor. Your heart is racing, and head is throbbing, and the two are as panicked as you peeled your eyes slowly- but only shot up awake when you felt a heavy splash of cold water in your body.

You jostled up, drenched and shaking in fear.

You reached over to wipe your face but you felt tight ropes on your wrist and ankles restricting any movements to occur.

That's when you remembered everything.

The throbbing pain in your temple brought you back to realization, as you felt your stitches reopened once again from where Sanzu had hit you.

The clothes you were in weren't even yours, you couldn't apprehend the time someone had dressed you in a thin silk nightgown which is now clinging to your skin after being drenched with what you hope was just water.

As you absorbed your surroundings, the concrete walled room had nothing but an empty chair, an empty table in front of you and a dangling pendant light above your head that only illuminated your part of the room, leaving the other corners basked in the darkness. From your right you could see a mirror reflecting your distressed form, tied up, drenched and confused.

"You're finally awake."

The familiar voice of your tormentor rang from the other side of the room, until he stepped into the pool of light. The lighting finally illuminates his form, making him look eerie with the angle of the pendant light above. He threw the empty bucket from the side before sauntering closer to you..

You gave him a death glare as he circled your form, "What? Not going to ask me where you are? Why did I take you? What am I going to do to you?"