𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗: Phase Two, Den of Vipers

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘯. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦."

- 𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘦 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵ë

         The girls lead the way through the long corridor, heels clicking on the marble flooring

The girls lead the way through the long corridor, heels clicking on the marble flooring. Small chatters caught in deaf ears until you gasp from a harsh push on your side.

You collided with the door beside you as the door opened abruptly from the impact, you were pushed inside one of the dark rooms and the floor caught your fall, lips released a grunt.

You fisted your palms to punch the figure getting on top of you as your eyes wandered to the person only to stop midway seeing the familiar face.

"Annie!"

She was the girl beside you the whole time, her smile was so wide it looked out of place from the darkness of the room. "I know you'll get picked." She mumbled.

"What do you mean?" You asked, as she helped you remove the ropes on your wrist.

"I prepared the alternative, if this might happen. They usually pick other girls to enter the Main Building as part of the dancers." She stated nonchalantly, grabbing a duffel bag from under the bed and laying out your clothes, same costume as the entertainers.

You turned on the intercom in your ear, "Detective Sgt. Y/n has landed, over."

The intercom glitch, "Thank god you made it safe." You heard Naoto on the other line.

"Your trust in me disappoints me." You chuckled to him, as you eyed the skimpy clothes Annie gave you. It was a sheer white dress, showing all the top half of your body and goes opaque at the skirts that reached just below your bum, v plunging neckline and a silver strap that ties at the back of your neck.

"Really I'm gonna wear that."

She shrugged off, as if it's no big deal, before handing me black underwear and a bra that goes underneath the dress. And a bunch of body jewelry that goes on the thighs and the waist.