𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Backfire

TW: Mature languages, Drug and Alcohol consumption, drink responsibly

TW: Mature languages, Drug and Alcohol consumption, drink responsibly. Read at your own discretion.

Days passed until it turned to weeks

In the day you battle to survive from Sanzu's chaotic tendencies. No matter how hard you tried, his emotions were hard to pick up.

All of it was always to an extent and not in between.

When he's angry he's furious and when he's anxious he let's off his steam towards you, to the point that you can't keep up, and you're left to realize you were there to exist as an object to advocate as his stress reliever.

He'd locked you in this room, maids would bring you food and he'd always leave by morning and come back by night to torment you once more.

There were days that he's on top of the world which he just leaves you alone in peace but also times where he'd have terrible day at work and he'd latch onto you, teasing you, scaring you and even looking for a reason to punish you- like when you flinched away one time from his hold.

He had taunt to shoot you in the head because of that. He said, 'Eagerness is nothing if there's no gun pointed at your head'.
He aimed his gun on your temple as he forced you to suck on his dick, as a sign to ask for his forgiveness.

After that you were traumatized by the glare of his gold gun whenever you caught sight of it and you never abstained from his desires of letting him touch you whenever he liked.

Nights had become a struggle to fall asleep, because sleep requires peace and it feels like the chaos he had committed towards you had followed you there.

In the middle of the night, you'd find yourself awakened in a shout, drenched in your own sweat, hearts rapid like it would burst out of your ribcage.

It had gotten worse than it had before.

You'd wiped it off, as you look around your shared room with Sanzu beside you.