𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Rising Rebellion

TW: Mature languages, Mention of drugs, Violence, Murder and Torture. Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk

"Where's Sanzu?"

You immediately looked up from your meal, setting your eyes on the empty chair beside you where Sanzu usually occupies it.

He's been ignoring you after the dilemma in the bathroom a few days ago. Thankfully you had forgotten parts of what happened that night, even forgot what words you both exchanged but the rawness of your lips stayed the same, burning as to remind of what happened between you.

"In his office again." Rindou spoke, barely looking up from his meal.

"He's been at it for 2 days already, that lunatic." Ran starts polishing a black baton, with a cloth like that thing was the most precious thing his eyes had set on.

You weren't sure what he meant by that.

Ran noticed you staring longer on his weapon and a smile rose from his lips, "Want to hold onto my stick, Princess?" He handed the baton towards you and you reluctantly took it.

Nothing. Just a regular baton. You push a button from the handle and it immediately juts out 8 inches longer on the end, making you let out a faint gasp. "It's ..a stick."

"Nothing impresses you, really.." Ran snatched it out of your hand, and polished it once more. "I'd show you a more impressive stick of mine, but Sanzu might bite my head off for it." He teasingly winked your way.

"You're an asswipe." You mumbled.

"You love me, still.." He sang. "Accept it, Princess." Part of you felt something growing for this guy. It was true that Ran's presence made things slightly bearable, his teasings and his stupid jokes made to ease the tension all the time, making you forget that you were held hostage in this place. If only he wasn't a criminal, you would've liked him as your friend. Ran behind his annoying trait, he really cared for people in his circle especially for his brother.