𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: Fire In His Fingertips*

"All are equal in the grave

"All are equal in the grave."

- Richard Kadrey

       He didn't look fazed at all, instead the imbecile had the audacity to smirk at you

He didn't look fazed at all, instead the imbecile had the audacity to smirk at you. "You won't shoot me." He challenged.

And the click of the safety switch off from your gun was a response to him, "Underestimate me more, this will be fun."

He chucked the gun across the room and put his hands behind his head. The arrogant smirk never faltered from his lips as he sat back down on the couch. Leaning back, legs spread before you.

"What's going on?" The old man was finally coming off his high. And you were quick to slam the butt of your gun on his nose, making him shriek in pain, tearing up from the blood gushing on his nostrils. "What was that-"

"Your face looked like it was begging to be punched." You remember his retort from earlier. And your hand grabbed the back of his head before slamming his face on the tempered glass coffee table, he slumped on the floor and didn't get up from it after. "That's for all the girls you took from their families." You mumbled to him.

Sanzu's smile widens, enjoying to see this side of you despite the fact that this was his business partner you're battering. Amazing. He had thought, how you had suppressed the second dose of his drug.

You aimed the gun at Sanzu again, keeping your eyes on him the whole time. "What's taking so long?" Your eyes switched briefly to Kagura and she looked like she was distressed.

"There's a passcode." She said, staring at the numbers on the touchscreen pad.

You huffed, getting tired of their frisky high security system. Stepping closer to Sanzu again, you aimed the gun at his forehead, "Give her the passcode." You demanded and he looked like he couldn't care less.

When he wasn't opening his lips, you grabbed on his collar and dug the gun on his flesh making him widen his smile at your advancement. He sighed before saying the 4 numbered pin code without his eyes wavering from yours.