𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: The Bonten No. 2

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦

"𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘯 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘳, 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦."

TW: Sex scenes, Mentions of rape, Sexual Assault, Prostitution, Drug consumption and Alcohol consumption. Read at your own risk

      The blaring of music had almost stung your eardrums

The blaring of music had almost stung your eardrums. The vibration all over the room rendered all the people to move in sync, crowded bodies grinding on each other as they let their primal side exude with excitement by the promise of a night with ecstasy.

It would've been a soul uplifting event, but the fact that you'd see couples fucking from the corners and even on the couches, like starved animals. It almost rose a bile on your throat, threatening to be thrown up for relief.

Women walked around in their tiny costumes serving drinks, others were dancing on the poles with little to non clothing covering them.

You were somehow thankful that the music was so loud you couldn't hear the spanking of skins and the moans of the partners but it was nothing less of a vile nightmare you wished you hadn't had to see. You could see from the women's faces how they were in a bliss, still trapped from the dose of the drug in their system.

"Oh ~oh! Fuck!" A girl who was just serving drinks was forced to bend over the bar counter while the man ravish her from behind.

You squint your eyes closed as you force your hands to move and cover your ears. Your body had turned sensitive, every prickle of sweat you could feel it to the bone.

The rubbery texture of the leather couch felt like an anchor of your swaying mind.

Fingertips touched at your chin, making your head turn to face the man who had been eyeing your helpless figure. He wore such a sleek white tux, gold rings glare at every beefy sized fingers. The cigar on his lips was gnawed at the tips.