𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊: Rindou Haitani

TW: Human trafficking, Mature languages, Murder and Mention of Drugs

TW: Human trafficking, Mature languages, Murder and Mention of Drugs. Read at your own discretion.

        It's been two days since Mikey made you as Sanzu's official pet  and he didn't come off short for letting everyone know it

It's been two days since Mikey made you as Sanzu's official pet and he didn't come off short for letting everyone know it.

He'd only dress you up in short night gowns that show too much skin and latched a pearl necklace with a dangling initial of his name on your neck, he'd call it your collar and pull around the leash attached to it.

He dragged you around the house with him, and smothered you with things he preferred, like how you dress, how you bathe to have his preferred scent on you, how to keep your hair, basically how he wanted you to look for him - no questions asked - it drove you to the point that you were suffocating.

But your perseverance of hostility never wavered.

"Eat." He demanded, a spoonful of oatmeal pressed at your lips. You turn your face and continue on wiggling the bonds free from your restricted body.

"Don't you have nothing better to do than shove things in other people's mouths?!" You growled. Trying to cover up your flustered face with anger, as Sanzu wasn't wearing a shirt to cover up his upper body.

He packed up a nice toned body, that can make any girl willing to trade anything to be in your place.

A snicker from the opposite side of the table made you look over, the short hair bonten member that has a tattoo on the front of his throat tried to muffle his giggles.

"Yah, Haru don't you have nothing better to do than shove things in other people's mouths?" He teased, eyes not leaving his breakfast meal, earning a hard smack on the back of his head by Koko.

"Aw." He rubbed his head.

"Shut up, Ran." Sanzu grumbled his way. "You're so goddamn stubborn." He mumbled under his breath, shoving the declined oatmeal on his mouth instead.