𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Abuse and Love*

TW: SMUT! smutty smut smut! Mature languages, Violence, Manipulation, Descriptive Murder Scene and Death. Read at your own risk!

           Sanzu came back in the middle of the night, his suit drenched with his enemy's blood

Sanzu came back in the middle of the night, his suit drenched with his enemy's blood. He stared longer at your sleeping figure. Your breath had come back to its normal relaxed phase which somehow he knew you were handling well in healing your wounds.

He showered the stain and stench of rustic blood from his pale skin, let the hot water burn at his aching muscles as he leaned his head on the shower stall. Watching the swirls of blood and dirt flowing down in the marbled tiles and down the drain.

A vibrating tone alerted him as he parted the shower curtains and made his way to the sink. Rindou's caller ID blinking on his screen.

"We located the others, Ran and I will retrieve them tomorrow."

"Good." He mumbled, before ending the call.

He towel dried his body and wrapped it around his waist, before making his way out.

He dressed up in his boxers and plaid pajama pants hung low on his waist before making his way to your shared bed, not bothering to put on a shirt, because he knew how you like the warmth of his skin against your limbs.

Carefully he gripped the soft duvet, making sure he doesn't wake you. Before slipping on the mattress beside your still sleeping form. The smell of your lavender and bergamot scent relaxes his senses, making him bury his face against your neck, his nose trailing on your skin, leaving goosebumps in its wake.

"Hmm. Haru." You mumbled in your sleep.

"I'm here." He whispered, pressing your soft frail body against his toned warm skin making you heave out a long sigh. His hands involuntarily skimmed your bandages, reminding him of your weakened state, and he couldn't wait to take pleasure in torturing the people who did this to you.

He kissed at the side of your temple and then your forehead before falling asleep with his lips still lingered there.