𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: The Loyal Mad Dog

TW: Mature languages, Violence, Angsty angs angs!

And as if your tipsiness was diminished. Your chest tightens like a concrete was left in your chest to harden until it gets heavier and heavier and it drops to the pit of your stomach crushing your guts.

You couldn't understand why a pang of ache swarms in your chest, you shouldn't care if Sanzu whores around when he's not even yours to begin with.

"I need to go to the bathroom.." when you stood up abruptly the alcohol you drank hit you all at once and you almost swayed back and forth.

"Hey, you okay?" Rindou balanced you but you pushed his hands away.

"I'm moderately functional."

"I'll take that as a no." He stated but you sauntered out of the table immediately, making a beeline towards the female restroom.

You leaned, hands clutched at the edge of the porcelain sink. Your vision is swaying already as if the bathroom floor was uneven below you.

"What am I doing?" You looked at yourself, and how different you were now. The jewelry that hung from your body, the dress, the make up.

The restroom door signals a newcomer and the girl who was just sucking Sanzu's face off earlier checked her reflection from the mirror. She was beautiful, her makeup was done like a second skin, the small bikini performer accentuated her body perfectly.

"I really don't understand it." She spoke, digging out lipstick from inside her bra.

You looked at her confused, then looked around you- since no one was around she might be talking to you.

"You're not much to look at." She muttered, eyes sizing your reflection from the mirror.

"I don't understand why he's even keeping you around. A man like Sanzu only cares about money, sex and crimes and once he gets bored he gets rid of them." She continued smacking her lips on the reflection.