𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗: Phase One, The Landing

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐'𝘮 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥."

-𝘕𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘎𝘪𝘭𝘭

What better way to spend your Sunday night than to infiltrate a notorious gang's high end luxury nightclub

Everyone was already on their post, as you wait for the signal. The crashing of water can be heard below. As the saltiness of the bay water air flushed at your exposed skin. The docks had been emptied and you waited for the lowering of the boat ramp from the port.

There was no sign of life, which made Naoto have second thoughts, "Are you sure this is the right dock?"

"There is no other harbor area close to the bar, I'm pretty sure this is it."

It becomes more apparent for anyone with your level of skill. You would've turned around right now if you weren't such an idealist; You can't think of a payoff that would entice you to investigate what's behind the metal doors of the Red District.

The silence is so absolute that your breathing is loud to your ears and you notice every step onto the wooden planks of the dock walkway had your adrenaline pumping. You hugged the bomber jacket closer to your figure, covering your normal yet a little skimpy civilian clothes beneath. A cut fringing denim shorts and a white v-neck shirt. It was out of your comfort zone, wearing these other than your regular office clothes.

Naoto mumbled something from his walkie talkie, before nodding your way. "They're here." And in time you heard the screech of bolts and pulleys as the ramp started to lower.

"Stick to the plan.." he reassured before he started tying your wrist with a thick rope.

The yacht has stopped on time and you keep repeating Annie's words in your head. "One way to get inside is to become part of their prized package. The shipment happens at dawn by the Tokyo Bay. They assigned me one time to receive the girls, they were tied up and drugged on the white Toyota Hiace, with this plate number." You hid behind discarded rusting fish barrels, waiting for the signal.