𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Poison*

TW: SMUT! Murder, Mature languages, Use of drugs. Read at your own risk!

        The next morning, you woke up from the warm breeze of morning dew

The next morning, you woke up from the warm breeze of morning dew. Despite the warmth of the rising sun, the sheet from beside you had turned cold as your palm caressed the empty space beside you, indicating that Sanzu had left an hour and so.

You blinked the sleepiness away, as you rubbed at your swelling eyes.

The pain from your lower body flared whenever you moved an inch, the soreness of your insides and the sensitive flowering bruise growing from where he had held you tight had become a challenge to do even the slightest movement. But the pain couldn't compare the emptiness that had swarmed your chest as you remembered what happened-

When did it ever come to this?

Your mind couldn't grasp the reality, as you force it to find a reason for you to not take the blame.

Ever since you worked for the police department you knew, systems like that are not far for practicing corruption, sometimes it made you think you were fighting the wrong side. But if you didn't, how will you make it better?

Naoto was gone.

This had tears welling up again from your eyes, as you buried your face in your stained hands. For a millisecond, his eyes surfaced once again, teary, holding nothing but regret.

He betrayed you..

Lied to you..

He kept it all from you.. Despite how he had seen you tearing yourself up everyday..

How could someone look at you like that and ..lie?

He deserved it-

"Shut up!" You scolded your own mind, how could you think of something like that. Naoto was your friend, despite what he did.

Am I wrong to feel this way? To react from something that hurt me?

Anyone would've acted out of rage.