𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Sanzu's Revenge

TW: Mature languages, Mention of Murder, Violence, Mention of Abuse in Drugs and Mention of Abortion

TW: Mature languages, Mention of Murder, Violence, Mention of Abuse in Drugs and Mention of Abortion. Read at your own risk.

"What do you mean we can't kill them?"

Sanzu looked at Mikey indifferently.

The Bonten members had piled up in the meeting room after the mess that happened at the shipping warehouse.

"The shooting alerted the police, and now confiscating the goods you had left as we speak. Have you no idea the strings I had to pull to remove the evidence you left for the authorities. I told you to take care of this Sanzu-"

"I did-"

"No you didn't. I have 3 shipping locations infiltrated by the law enforcements, a rising rebellion and a fucking rat snitching the hidden locations, to take care of. I told you to lay low, now you want me to allow you to create another mess for me to clean. You've been spending your time playing dollhouse with that bitch." Sanzu almost flinched when Mikey called you that way, and he didn't fail to notice it. Maybe he had expected too much of Sanzu's loyalty, once again he had underestimated you.

"Look at you.. Has that whore got into your head?"

Sanzu felt ashamed, Mikey never had concern of where his loyalty lies. Whenever Mikey ordered him something, he was quick to move, without hesitation, without questions and without flaws.

Sanzu sealed his mouth, bowing his head in obedience, a whirl of thoughts drilling in his head. As if Ran saw this, he spoke up for him, knowing this was merely his fault and taking the blame for it. "Mikey, she saved my life. If she wasn't there I wouldn't be standing here in front of you right now."

"You should've taken the bullet then."

This had Rindou fisting his hand in anger. Mikey might be their boss but he had no say once it concerns life and death between him and his brother.

Mikey looked over to Sanzu, "Whatever is going on between you two will diminish once a gun is aimed at your heads. Don't make me test where your loyalty stands, Sanzu. ."

"