𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓: Walking On A Thread*

TW: Mature languages, Murder, Oral Sex Scenes and Violence Read on your own discretion

     The monitors flickered with the announced numbers and you saw the men on the lounge chairs would press on the button and the numbers would go even higher, the voice on the speaker chanting the bids as they continued pressing it

Something feels lodged in your throat as you watch the scene before you. A bile felt like it was rising on your throat and you were forced to breathe through your nose.

They were auctioning off women.

You cradle your head as if any given moment your skull will split open.

"Hey.. you looked like you've seen a ghost." Koko spoke beside you, fanning your face with the stack up money he was holding.

"I need to go to the bathroom." You choked out and one nod from Koko over the two men behind you, they were already escorting you out of the room.

Sanzu observed you for a while, following your exiting form and brought back his attention once again on the bidding.

The corridor was properly lit at this part of the building as your eyes strained on the general lighting.

On the way to the bathroom, you saw a man clutching his phone in his ear and felt like he was running towards you preoccupied with the other person on the other line. You bumped into him making you both topple on the ground as the stack of his papers flew everywhere.

"Hey watch where you're going!" The guard scolded the guy making him pale up in fear and multiple apologies flowed from his lips while the men hoisted you back up on your feet and continued your way to the bathroom hurriedly.

"Don't take too long now." One of them reminds you, as you slipped in the female restroom.

You clutched at the porcelain sink staring up to your anxious eyes. You were dressed the same as the women who were presented, and you knew immediately that you're going to be auctioned off later.