𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: Loyal to King; Loyal to Duty

"To feel anything deranges you

"To feel anything deranges you. To be seen feeling anything strips you naked."

- erskg

TW: MURDER, VIOLENCE, MENTION OF DRUGS, MANIPULATION AND MATURE LANGUAGES. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

 READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

"What do you think you're doing, Angel?" Haru spoke so calmly, but his eyes held so much violence in them.

Chifuyu passed the file in your hands and pulled you behind him, shielding himself in front of you. And this only made Haru fuel his anger more, seeing your hand clutching behind Chifuyu's shirt.

"You never learn, do you, do I need to make another refresher?"

This had you remembering what he did last night and the threat of chaining you up.

"Angel, get over here." Haru spoke calmly at first, eyeing you behind Chifuyu.

When you didn't move an inch, his breath turned erratic, vein protruding the front of his forehead.

"Angel, come here!" He spoke through his teeth. You squint your eyes, body almost shaking as you let your height get smaller behind Chifuyu gripping the back of his shirt and this had Chifuyu determined to keep you safe.

"I won't let you-"

"I wasn't speaking to you, you fucking rat!!" Haru growled, the whole room almost shook from his maddening voice.

The fact that you were siding with him, asking for another to protect you when he was very capable of that, touching someone else besides him was enough to feel the anger plummet in his gut.

"Don't give me another reason to kill you." He threatened Chifuyu. He was about to walk towards the both of you, Haru being determined to rip your hand from where you were gripping him tightly.

"I kissed her.." Chifuyu cannot think of anything else to draw Haru's attention from yours to his. He knew the Bonten no.2 weakness was his wrath. Chifuyu spend a long time studying him whenever they were both in the torture chamber, which is his office, he looses his mind with his temper, deduced into nothing but madness and wrath whenever he torture the victims-his wrath will suck out his logic and this might get you to escape.