𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: The Rat

"I have manipulated everyone who has ever fallen in love with me, to fall in love with me

"I have manipulated everyone who has ever fallen in love with me, to fall in love with me. And that either makes me a very good liar or a very unlovable human being."

- Sade Andria Zabala

TW: Mention of Drugs, ABUSE , Mature languages, Manipulation, Gas lighting. Read at your own discretion.

You bit at your nails, walking back and forth inside your room

You bit at your nails, walking back and forth inside your room. Your nerves were all over the place that you couldn't even stand still.

The door suddenly opened and your breath ceased to see Sanzu walking towards you. You slightly stepped back, afraid of what you did wrong.

After your short chat with Mikey from his quarters you were sure that Mikey looked unhappy and you barely had any idea as to what triggered his sour mood.

Sanzu continued to approach you and you flinched when he raised both of his hands expecting to be reprimanded, but he just cupped at your confused face. "Sanzu, I didn't know what had gotten into him." You started blabbering nervously but when Sanzu gave you a wide grin your trouble faded.

"Why are you trembling?" He stated in a clear tone.

"I thought I did something to upset him.." Lord help the ones who caused his bad moods.

"He wasn't mad at you, Angel. He actually told me right now to take care of you more."

"Then why did he look-"

"Shh you're overthinking again." He kissed your cheek and engulfed you in a warm hug, you were stiff for a while being enveloped from his limbs but succumbed to his advances leaning more into him.

You weren't sure what happened, or what changed but something had come over Mikey after your visit last night.

He starts to spoil you more of material goods, and not just any typical goods, all were damned costly. To the shoes that you wore and to the food that you ate, he made sure Sanzu was giving you the best treatment he had ever offered you even before.