𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝: Criminal Mind

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵."

   You and Kagura exchanged glances and you gave her an encouraging nod

You stood at the far side of the wall as the doors closed leaving you with the two men. The old man looked out of it, after he got a shot in the arm and he was left in a blissful high on the couch.

"Come here." Sanzu instructed and you immediately followed.

You stood before him, looking at him under your nose.

The anger in your system for this man was unmeasurable, it would've been a miracle if he hadn't noticed it by now.

Sizing him up, you knew you were outbrawled by his body. Judging by how he almost occupied the three seater sofa, he was tall, lanky with long arms (which almost occupied the backrest of the couch) as he sprawled his arms leaning back but he looked intimidatingly strong nonetheless.

"I know you're a new recruit, I'd definitely remember you if I had come across you." He spoke, but you sealed your lips which he found rather rude.

"Why do you think I do this to your friends.." He spoke, while he gathered the cards and put them inside the carton box. Your eyes burned at the gold gun resting at the coffee table beside him. He was talking about drugging the girls in this club.

You furrowed your eyebrows, why would he ask what you think? It's not like thoughts and logic mattered in this place. Maybe he was bored out of his mind, tormenting people must be one of his hobbies. "Oi, Papa Miguel. I'd ask for a refund, your girls are a bunch of airheads." He spoke behind you and the guy only waved at Sanzu's retort.

He was about to dismiss you but you spoke, "To escape accountability for your crimes." He looked at you finally, like he was glad one of his dolls can properly use their brain for once, and not just exploited for sex. He leaned on his muscular thighs, amused. His sleeves were rolled up on his elbows showing off the tattoo.