𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗: Birthday S*x*

"Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway

"Tell me every terrible thing you ever did, and let me love you anyway."

- Edgar Allan Poe

TW: SMUT with mention kinks (Daddy kink, Breath play and Praise), Murder, Mention of Drugs and Alcohol consumption. Please read at your own risk.

The grass tickled at your ankles as you stood before the vastness of the clear crisp sea

After your stay at the Twin tower casino, Mikey had allowed you all to return to the Mansion.

You realize that you haven't been outside the settlement, and later find out that the mansion you stayed in was an isolated infrastructure, placed at the very corner top of a mountain. A vast green grass swayed along the wind at the front of the mansion and when you look further a sea peaks through the horizon, camouflaging a cliff you stood before.

Looking down, your feet chills from the height, the silent crashing of water and rocks along with the salty air whipped your skin. You wonder how deep the water was, how cold it would be, what would meet you at the bottom, would the freeze end you or would the impact of the water shatter your bones would be a faster way to meet your end..

The horror of thinking that the Bonten uses this cliff to throw off bodies had you shaking more from the cold chill running up your spine.

"Careful." You heard Sanzu reprimanded when you were about to lean down and look at the bottom. "C'mon, they're waiting for us." He raised his hand for you to take and you obediently grabbed onto it before he walked you across the yard.

His hand was hot, slender and slightly calloused but you felt it perfectly wrapped around yours.

The stroll towards the huge warehouse on the southside of the mansion was short, you had no idea what was waiting for you there, but you just decided to tag along since you're bored out of your mind from being closed off from the four walls of your bedroom.