𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔: It Takes Two*

"Pleasure was a siren, luring her to experience more"

― Linda Howard, Strangers in the Night

TW: Mature language, Violence, Mentions of Alcohol consumption, SMUT scenes with mentions of Kinks (Degradation and Praise). Read at your own risk.

 Read at your own risk

He threw you harshly inside the room, the usual mirrored walls and red dimmed lights with heart shaped bed adorned the interior of the room.

You watched him unravel his tie and throw his suit jacket on the couch that was facing at the front of the bed, before sauntering to you and had your body pressing down on the wall.

You fight back slightly in defiance, but his restrictions kept you in place and what he whispered to you ear had you stunned in place.

"Showing off what's mine hmm. What do you think you're doing, Angel..."

Your breath caught in your throat as you swiveled around to face him, pushing him by his shoulders and slowly removing the lace of your mask.

Sanzu finally gets to look at your gentle face, how he missed waking up beside you, how he caressed it, cradled it.

"You know it was me?"

Sanzu looked at you confused, like how wouldn't he? No matter how Mikey tries to hide you from him, he'd know you just by the way you breathe the air around him, the way you take up space in the room-- to the parting of your lips from the slightest of his touch.

He'd know you through and through the sea of faces.

The shock in your face falters and you push him again angrily, feeling like a fool.

"I should be the one who's furious what the heck was that back there." The usual maddening husky voice rang out the room.

His height made you look up to him craning your neck as you stood your ground, seeing the fury in your eyes had Sanzu smirked teasingly, fuck he did missed you.