𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: Daring Death*

"This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine

"This thing of darkness I acknowledge mine."

-William Shakespeare

TW: Mature language, Violence, Mentions of drug consumption, SMUT scenes with mentions of Kinks (Degradation, Gun play and Praise). Read at your own risk.

        "Oh~ fuck! Fuck! Sanzu!"  You almost sobbed out as you orgasm for the second time

"Oh~ fuck! Fuck! Sanzu!" You almost sobbed out as you orgasm for the second time. Sanzu's skilled tongue swirled in calculated circles jeering you back to another wave of orgasm every time he flicked your sensitive folds.

He kept your thighs spread for him wide as his head dips into your center, hot tongue lapping your abused cunt as his teeth graze the side of its lips.

Your hips in pursuit of his movements- he didn't gave your upper body peace when his palms caressed up to your chest groping your soft globes and kneading them simultaneously, rolling the erected nipples with his thumb and finger, pinching it until both of your erogenous spots turned numb.

"I can't-I can't." You whined out, incoherent words became a filler inside the room.

"Just relax for me, I'll make it feel good, hmm." He dips his lips once more sucking on your cunt with no abandon, his hand had left your boobs to slap at your inner thighs making you squeak out holding the blankets below you in a fist as another accumulation of tension taunts your insides.

You just lay back for him, his head between your legs and you let him make you forget everything else.

Before you could come for another orgasm from just his mouth, he left your cunt and you looked up to him.

His eyes drinking the sight of you spread out for him, glistening center inviting him as his hands caressed the insides of your thighs, making your body shudder in response.

"Let's play a game.." He unbuttoned the cuffs from his wrist, his silver watch glaring from the light above before he removed his white dress shirt, leaving his slacks unbuttoned and zipper drawn out it's teeth.