Episode-1

3 years ago, 5th of March

Atharv,a 29 year old man, India's youngest business man, was seated on the mandap's stage with an emotion-less face. He was wearing a white dhoti and shirt. Garland around his neck,a stroke of sacred ash on his forehead. He was uninterestedly repeating the mantras which was chanted by the pandit.

The pandit asked the bride's mom to bring the bride and she was back with a 27 year old girl,Minmi. She was dolled up in a pink saree with jewels on her. She was seated beside Atharv. She was fully blushing. Even though it was an arrange marriage,she was fallen for Atharv's look long ago and was waiting to marry him. She knows that he was a bit cold hearted but was ready to face everything. She was in love with him. She belives in destiny. Even though she hasn't really 'talked' with him,she was truly in love and was ready to surrender her life to him. Both were repeating the mantras. The pandit then gave the nuptial chain to Atharv and asked him to tie it on Minmi's neck. She was blushing and bended her head. All started throwing flowers.

She looked at her neck to a find a nuptial chain hanging which made her happy. She was really excited to start a married life with the handsomest man she has ever seen!!She being a 'kudumba kuthu vilaku' accepted the marriage proposal without seeing the groom's photo. She was pampered and raised. She was loved and only loved!!And that's what she was expecting from her husband......

But Atharv was not at all interested in this marriage. He married her so that he won't lose the opportunity to take over his dad's business. He was a king in the business field but was still not satisfied. He wanted his dad's business as well. He has not even spoken to his own parents sweetly. Such a stone hearted beast!!!His own parents think thrice before taking his name. He was just irritated when his father blackmailed him to marry. He without having any choice, accepted it. He HATES women. Many fall for his looks but he didn't give a damn to them! He hates family functions, relatives and literally everything. There nothing in his life which he can point out and say 'I love it'.

All wished them wholeheartedly. After the rituals,it was time for Minmi to say goodbye to her family and leave to her in-laws house. She cried hard hugging her parents while Atharv was standing like a robot.

With heavy heart,Minmi went with Atharv's parents. She has no other choice rather than to except the fact that she was not Ms.Minmi Raghavan but Mrs.Minmi Atharv Yadav.

She wiping her tears,sat on the back seat of the car near Atharv and bid her parents bye. She was continuously weeping making Atharv irritated but he stayed silent. His parents came in another car. He took out his laptop and continued his work making her frown. She didn't think much as she was tired. She slept off leaning on the car's window.

They reached his house and Atharv without even waking her up,got down the car and went inside. His mom came and woke her up. First aarthi should be taken and then the newly married should go inside the house. But Atharv went inside long ago. Minmi's face hung low but Atharv's mom pacified her. Kani, Atharv's mom took Minmi to the guest room and asked her to take rest. None of the rituals were done. Minmi was a little disappointed. She was sure it's gonna a big thing to change her husband. Minmi freshened up a little and changed herself into a comfy chudidar and slept. Atharv on the other side,changed his dress and continued his work taking to his PA and his employees. His own employees were shocked to know their CEO working on the day of his marriage.

It was soon evening. Minmi woke up and freshened herself. She changed herself into a white and golden pattu saree and braided her hair. She was getting ready for her nuptial night. It was weird for her as none of the servants as well as her mother-in-law came to help her in getting ready. That's when she remembered that her in-laws had left to their house. Only Atharv's parents were present and they too didn't come. She was alone with Atharv. She herself got ready and boiled the milk. She was blushing. She wanted to talk to him and know more about him. She took the milk in a glass and walked slowly to his room. The house was dead silent. No one were in the hall,even Atharv's parents. She slowly turned the knob of his room door and opened the door.

And there he was!!Leaning on the bed rest,his legs stretched straight and laptop on his lap. Hearing the door opening sound,he lifted his head to see Minmi all ready for their 'nuptial night' but frowning at him. He was triggered as for the first time someone opened his room door without his own permission.

Atharv: Heyyy!!!!!

He roared like an angry lion. Minmi jerked and got scared. The glass in her hands slipped down.

Atharv: Yaaroda permission ketu en room-ku vandha!!!!(Furiously)

Minmi was shocked. She didn't expected him to ask like that to her. She was his wife!!To whom he tied three knots with his very own hands in front of everyone!!She with a shivering voice said:

Minmi: Enna.... nga pesuringa? Idhu..... Namma.... Room dhaana?

Atharv: En room idhu!!! Ennoda room mattum dhaan!!!!(Roaring)

Minmi: Naan unga wife....nga.......

Atharv: Heyyyy!!!!!!!

He screamed before throwing his laptop on the floor and standing up. Minmi was taken aback. He walked to her and held her jaw tightly saying:

Atharv: Nee en wife-ah??!!!Ahn?!!!Neeya?!!!Damn it!!!!Yenna?Unna aasai-la kattikiten-nu nenachiya?Ahn?Apdi un kanavula kooda nee nenaika koodadhu!!!!Enaku unkuda vaazha pudikala!!!Adhukaga divorce koduthutu pona......Konnuduven!!!Enkuda dhaan nee irukanum!!!Aana adhu idhu nu aasa patta............!!!!

He warned her in a very dangerous voice which scared her. Tears flowed from her eyes unstoppably.

Minmi: Aprom yenga enna kattikitinga?(Crying)

He slapped her hard on her cheek which made her fall down. Blood oozed from her lips. He bended down to her and said:

Atharv: Enna edhu-nu ennaye kelvi keta-na konnuduven!!!!Idhu en veedu!!!En sambathiyam!!!Naan solluradha dhaan nee kekanum, seiyanum!!!Vaa-na varanum.....Po-na poganum!!!Naan unna enna naalum pannuven!!!Enna mattum nee thadutha....Nee yaarunu un amma appa-ke theriyadha maadhiri aakiduven!!!Naan sollama edhayum thottu paaru!!!Aprom theriyum naan yaarunu!!!

He pushed her on the floor. He went to his bed and laid on it.

Minmi on the other side was in a dilemma!! What did just happen now?What the f**k was happening with her?Is she a human or an alien?

She crying hard thinking about her life. She was stuck!!!Very badly!!!She had no other choice than to 'live' with him in the same house. She knew it's gonna be hard,but was not this much prepared. And the fact that she has to stay alone with him for the rest of her life scared her to death. She rewinded her parents words. They advised her to listen whatever Atharv says. But how can she do this? To live with a stranger to doesn't even like her? How should she live with him? Being his wife? Definitely not! After him saying, actually, warning her to not dream about her marriage life with him, how she live with him as his wife?

Or maybe can she live with him as his friend? It's doubtful! His angry tone and his disgusted face very clearly said that he doesn't want to be her friend! Or atleast she could live with him as a roommate? Atleast will he respect her as a living thing? But her instincts said he will definitely not! His attitude was very strict and stern. She cried! Only cried! Very badly!

She thought about how her marriage life was gonna be without knowing the twist and turns going to happen in her life because of this one marriage...........

Continued...............

You like it?
Is it too much?
Is anyone disappointed or unhappy with the plot?
Comment your idea and do vote.

Let's meet in the next part...
~Vaibhavi