Episode-26

A man walked into the building with a phone kept over his ear. He rushed to find a few men groaning and whimpering in pain with the bandages on their wounds.

Man: Sir! Video call vaanga sir!

The man hung the call and gave a video call request to the other person. The call got attended and the man saw the frustrated face of the other person.

Person: Avanungala kaatu!

He growled and the man showed the beaten up men to the person.

Man: Aishwarya madam-ah miss pannitanga sir!

Veera: Aahhhh!!!! Idhuka da naan aaluku 8 lakhs kuduthen! Oru chinna vela kooda olunga seiya therila!

A goon from the crowd came infront and looked at the camera as he spoke:

Goon: Sir! Pudichitom sir! Neenga sonna maadhiri yaarukum theriyama andha ponna cargo flight-la eduthutu vandhu irupom sir! Aana last moment-la avanunga vandhu plan-ah keduthutanga sir!

Man: Sir ivanunga vandi maathuna po avanga ivanungala miss pannitanga sir! Aprom epdi kandu pudichanga-nu therila sir!

Veera: Avanala track kooda panni iruka mudiyadhu-nu nenachiya da?

Veera was getting raged by seeing the idiotic goons that he had. They weren't even able to guess the reaction of the opposition to move the coin accordingly. They could've easily shifted Aishu again to another vehicle or to the same van to confuse Atharv and his gang. But they simply gave her back to them easily getting caught.

Veera: Raja! Neeyum pova-nu nenachen naan!

Rajan: Illa sir! Enaku Raghavendran sir office-ku poga vendiyadhu irundhuchi! Adhaan ivanungala nambi anupunen!

Veera: Aana avala avan kittaye thirupi kuduthutu vandhu irukanga!

Goon: Sorry sir! Kandipa next time safe-ah avangala Delhi anupiduvom sir!

Veera: Kizhipa! Nee ippo uyiroda irukuradhe enaku shock-ah iruku! Vandhutu irupan avan!

Suddenly the alarm in the two storey building rang panicking the people there. The alarm only rings when some other person who is new to the place hits the goon outside and enters in.

Veera: Vandhutan! Vandhutan!

Veera's face had fear as he ended the call not listening to the goons pleads on what to do.

(Recommended: Veera Soora from Naane Varuven)

All of them looked at the stairs together when they heard a muffled sound of someone getting stabbed with their mouth closed. They stood panicking looking around the dark building as it was similar to a dungeon. They thought maybe their boss would save them if Atharv came in search of them but they never expected their boss himself to get afraid and leave them unattended.

They heard footsteps and with each passing seconds, the sound of the  footsteps neared them. They were able to guess that he was climbing the stairs to reach the second floor. Since it was an old office, there wasn't any rooms in the whole second floor except for two of them at the corners. It was dark with no lights as the sunlight too found impossible to enter the building through the window as the building was in a thick forest.

They saw a shadow falling on the wall. The shadow was climbing the stairs and the goons grabbed a few weapons though they gulped in fear. They saw the smoke in the air and the shadow smoked with a cigarette inbetween it's fingers.

Veera soora dheera vaada...
Madhi kalanga... Gadhi kalanga...
Vaada vaada....

Finally they found a silhouette of a man and they were yet to affirm that it was actually Atharv. The silhouette walked towards them and finally with a small source of light which entered the room, showed them Atharv face who stared at them still continuing to smoke. The men took a few steps back seeing him take small strides towards them.