Episode-38

Atharv moaned slowly tossing to the other side of the bed. He scrunched his eyes feeling light and opened them slowly for his eyes to look at his boon.

Aishu was seated on the bed on its other side staring at the dad and son who was asleep between both of them comfortably with Atharv's arm pulling him completely to his torso She looked mesmerizing even if she looked straight up from her nap. Her messed up hair couldn't help him but attracted him more.

All these time, her eyes were stuck on her baby not even realising he was awake. Her eyes were on him and she looked dazzled, completely bewitched.

Atharv: Oiii!

His raspy voice pulled her out of the trance and she smiled seeing him grin at her. He continued his sleepy voice looking at her:

Atharv: Enna? Madam morning-eh ipdi ukandhu engala paathutu irukinga?

Aishu: Therla! Thookam pochu-nu endhichen, apdiye unga perayum paathutu ukandhen.... Apdiye irundhuten....

Atharv: I know I am handsome, enna paakra-na oru logic iruku! But yen en buddy-ah apdi paakra?

Aishu: Po da!

Aishu scoffed at him smiling to herself at his counter and started making her hair into a bun.

Atharv: Enga di pora?

Aishu: Fresh aaga dhaan!

Atharv: Adhukullaya? Innum konja neram irukalame?

Aishu: Apdiye irundhurava?

Atharv: Naan enna venaam-na sonnen? En koodayum en buddy koodayum apdiye irundhuru!

Atharv said teasingly trying to pull her wrist but Aishu stood up instinctively and moved back giggling.

Aishu: Apdiye laam iruka mudiyadhu! Poi dhaan aaganum CEO sir! Neenga morning-eh start pannadhinga!

Atharv smiled cheekily at his wife who rushed inside the bathroom. He shook his head in disbelief smiling as knows she had forgot to take her dress inside and would definitely call him for it.

He looked at Aadhavan who looked like he was having a good dream. His calm and serene face reminded him of Aishu. Like he always does, Atharv slowly flicked Aadhavan's little lower lip making the baby rub his face.

Atharv: Appa maadhiri-ye handsome da Aadhi nee!!!

Atharv lightly pinched Aadhavan's cheek with his thumb and index before scrolling on his phone.

----------

Atharv reached home by 3 in the afternoon and rushed up to his room to see his little bundle. Roze followed him behind wanting to see his nephew very bad as it was a whole 5 hours and he did not see Aadhavan.

Roze: Thunichalai manathile valarthavan naan naan.....

Roze was about to follow Atharv who was climbing the stairs but stopped when Atharv turned to him.

Atharv: Naan mattum poren.... Nee poitu edhum saapdu po!

Roze: Yen yen? Naan varuven! Enaku en pullaiya paakanum!

Atharv: Enaku en buddy-ah paakanum!

Roze: Un buddy-ah nee naaliki paathuko! Modha naan poi paathukuren, nee poitu edhum kottiko peh!

Roze ignored him and was about to step forward but Atharv stretched his arm stopping him from moving forward. Roze looked at Atharv who had no expression on his eyes but his eyes gestured the kitchen to which Roze twisted his lips and moved to the dining huffing and puffing.