Episode-37

Roze drove the car with Aishu at the back with Atharv while Bhuvana ma was sitting in the front. Aishu did not try to scream as she didn't wanted to scare the boys rather she was moaning and grunting.

Atharv: Onnum illa onnum illa.... Poidalam enna? Azhadha....

Aishu: Naan azhala da.... Nee azhadha....

Atharv: Aahn aahn.... Roze dei seekiram da!!!!

Roze: Aahn aahn!

Roze drove as if he was in some car race skidding. But he jerked suddenly when Aishu screamed without warning. Her hand crushing Atharv's with her nails digging on it.

Atharv: Maa... Ivala paarunga ma.... Romba azhara ma!

Bhuvana ma: Aishu ma... Konjam poruthuko da... Vandhutom paaru.... Mayangiradha paapa, kashtam aaidum.....

Atharv panicked hearing Bhuvana as he noticed Aishu struggling to stay conscious. Since she wasn't screaming and trying to undergo the pain without resisting, she felt the pain getting doubled and not able to handle it she was loosing her consciousness.

Atharv: Aishu... Aishu don't! Please mayangadha! Inga paaru.....

Atharv patted her cheeks continuous to keep her in her conscious state. But then he felt broken to see her going through the pain alone as he wanted to completely take away her pain and undergo it himself for her.

Roze reached the hospital and rushed out calling for help. He was back with a wardboy and a wheeled stretched. Atharv carried Aishu out and made her lay on the stretcher while the wardboy pushed it inside the hospital. The other three rushed behind him searching for Aishu's doctor and fortunately found her next to the pregnancy ward as she was already informed about Aishu's labour pain by Atharv.

Aishu was pushed inside the ward immediately and was changed into a hospital gown. The doctor rushed out and informed Atharv that the water has break but baby hadn't completely dilated. She informed him about the labour induction before continuing with the procedure as every minute passing would bea threat for Aishu and the baby too.

Soon after the doctor entered the labour ward with the nurses, the three of them heard Aishu's continuous screams and grunts which made them restless.

Atharv stood out of the pregnancy ward leaning on it fisting his palms to control himself. His whole body trembled hearing her scream with hoarse voice. Moreover not knowing what is happening inside, he only felt more panicked and worried for her.

His mind immediately travelled back to the night before where both of them had a talk about the labour.

Flashback:

Aishu snuggled herself on Atharv's torso as he hugged her helping her to be comfortable on him. He was settled on his rocking chair in their room and rocked her slowly caressing her head.

Atharv: Innum two weeks-la due date la?

Aishu: Hmmm.....

Athar: Appo innum two weeks-la nee comfortable-ah irukalam-la? Ipdilaam kashta pada venaam-la?

Aishu: Aama dhaan..... Enaku dhaan doctor C-section ku chance-eh illa-nu sollitangale! Appo enaku kashtam illa.... Konjam pain irukum, aana C-section alavuku irukadhu.....

Atharv: Periya kumbudu pa! Nalla vela C-section ku avasiyam illa!

Aishu giggled looking at the tired face he made before pinching his cheeks.

Atharv: Appo two weeks aprom unaku bump irukadhu, adhuku kiss kuduka mudiyadhu, pesa mudiyadhu.... Ufff!

Aishu: Two weeks-na two weeks aprom dhaan paapa porakanum-nu illa.... Adhuku munnadiye kooda pain varlaam! 9 months aaiduchi so premature paapa illa.... So ini eppo paapa porandhalum happy dhaan!