Episode-7

Atharv started sweating hearing Roze's rage filled voice. What does he even mean?

'Does he know about his violence?', he thought. He wasn't a type of guy who commits crime and fears of getting caught. He doesn't damn care about being caught.

But he fears of Roze. He does! Even though he yells at Roze and gets angry with him, he very clearly knows about Roze's anger and hua principles too.

Roze here was done with his friend's silence. He has trust on his friend and still trusts him which made him raise the question against Atharv instead of getting to a conclusion.

Roze: Dei! Unna namburen da! Just spill it out that you are not at fault!

Roze said slowly, his hands loosening the hold on his collar.

Atharv lifted his eyes and looked at Roze's eyes. His eyes had hope. Atharv felt guilty that the hope his friend had on him was going get crushed into pieces of glass.

And when Roze found Atharv trying not look into his eyes, he felt betrayed.

Roze's eyes started filling with tears slowly. He was betrayed. Very badly. By his best friend. By the person he trusted the most.

Roze very well knew that his friend now, is not like him. He is different now! He had changed himself after the incident, and Roze would never blame his friend for changing. He wanted his friend to change, but not like this!

He seriously didn't his friend to have an inhuman character. He has never ever had a thought that his friend would a girl, and never his very own wife!

Whose mistake was it? Was it his mistake that he trusted Atharv? But what is wrong in that? Or was it Atharv's mistake that he took advantage of his friend's belief? Whose mistake was it?

Roze's hold on Atharv's collar was not tightened as he said between his tears:

Roze: Naan sathiyama nee ipdi seiva-nu edhirpaakala da!

Atharv's heart broke into pieces. He didn't want his only friend to think negative about him.

Humans do make mistakes! But sometimes they don't just make mistake, they commit sins! And that's what Atharv has done now! Commited a sin! He has hurted a pure innocent soul! Isn't that a sin? Isn't hurting a person who is not at fault a sin? It is!

And now Atharv is a sinner!

He is! He knew that!

He didn't care about himself being a sinner until today, now!

Hearing the hatred from his only friend's mouth hurted him and it did something to his 'stone' heart.

He felt very guilty! So much that he literally wanted to to grab the scissors and stab that in his own stomach. Only for making his friend feel betrayed.

Roze: Nee evlo dhaan kova kaarana irundhalum ipdi seiva-nu naan konjam kooda nenaikala da! En friend-ku avan pondati-ya pudikala-nalum avan ennikum oru ponnu mela kai veika maatan-nu nambunen da! Odachitala? Sukku noora odachitala?

Roze's voice broke in between. If it was some other person, he has nothing to think before breaking the other person's jaw. But it was his friend. His best friend, whom he trusted the most. He needs time to understand what was happening around him. He felt numb feeling betrayed.

Roze: Andha ponnu enna da paavam panna? Unna kalyanam pannadha thavira vera ennada thappu panna andha ponnu?

Roze screamed in anger. Atharv was just standing there like a lifeless body with his head hung low feeling ashamed. He should be! Of himself!