Episode-19

Roze was pacing infront of the main door of the mansion waiting for Veera while Atharv was calmly settled on the sofa gently tapping his feet on the floor.

The sudden footsteps caught Roze's attention making him to lift up his gaze to see him.

Veera was standing in front of the entrance of the mansion with his hand shoved in his pants pocket and the regular smug smirk which Roze wanted to wipe off badly.

Veera: Hello Rozario!

The deep manly voice wished Roze who just rolled his eyes and moved away letting Veera to walk in.

Veera took slow strides gazing around the interiors of the mansion that at which he was looking at after months.

He reached the hall to see Atharv who was settled on the long sofa comfortably closing his eyes. Veera's eyes caught Atharv's face which had the calm demeanor and that indicated his sudden arrival wasn't a surprise for Atharv. Roze was settled on the other smaller couch beside it looking at Veera.

Veera: Hii brother!

His greeting made Atharv to open up his eyes slowly and look at him. Veera was standing in front of Atharv, his hands tied to his back, eyebrows raised up.

Atharv silently stood up followed by Roze. He folded his hands to his chest as he very softly spoke which wasn't actually his type:

Atharv: Inga edhuku vandha?

Veera: Ada enna Atharv nee? It's me! Your brother! Your sibling! Standing in front of you after months! Aana nee enna paathu edhuku vandha-nu kekura! Kashtama iruku brother!

Though there was concern and hurt dripping on his face as well as in his tone, Atharv wasn't a fool to not get the sarcasm and taunt behind it.

Atharv: Why. Are. You. Here?

Veera: Are you getting angry brother? Huh? Nevermind! Unna paathu romba naal aachu! Adhaan vandhen! Unna vittutu poven-nu nenaikadha anna!

He settled on the single seater couch comfortably and ended his taunt with a devilish laugh. But nothing was rewarded with a reaction from Atharv as he stood silently.

The men's attention was caught by the faint footsteps along with the anklets from inside the house. Since Atharv was aware who it could be, he cursed himself for forgetting her presence. Atharv's heated gaze was moved to Veera who had his eyes on the person descending the stairs. Atharv was able to feel the blood boiling inside him when he saw the surprise in Veera's eyes and the smile on his lips.

Roze: Nee yen ma keela vandha?

Aishu stood confused without answering him as she stared at the newcomer in their mansion who seemed familiar as well as unfamiliar to her.

Veera stood up smiling widely at Aishu which looked creepy to her. The man was bulky, not more than Atharv but his tanned face and his hie frame seemed scary to her. Even the smile on his face creeped her out which she hid it well.

Veera: Hii Aishu!

Atharv: Aishwarya! Aishwarya Atharv Yadav to you!

Atharv's firm yet deadly voice made Aishu look at him feeling goosebumps all over her. Veera on the other side looked at Atharv who was facing the other side. Veera smirked as he understood that Atharv wa getting irked.

Veera: Aishu, enna therila? I can call you Aishu, can't I?

Though Atharv was aware of her confusion being the reason behind her silence, he stood mum not at all interested in introducing his uninvited guest. Roze caught the bait and slowly explained: