Episode-18

Aishwarya was leaning her head on the car's window staring outside while Atharv was busy driving silently.

Both kept their mouth shut listening to Roze who was sitting on the passenger seat ranting and scolding Aishu for her carelessness.

Roze: Idhuku mela unaku epdi sollu puriya veikuradhu-nu therila Aishu enaku! Othukuren! Oru ponna, oru amma-va unaku periya loss dhaan! Adhukunu? Un odamba paathukama irupiya? Ethana vaati padichi padichi sonnen tablets-laam edukanum-nu? Epdi marandhuta-nu easy-ah solra?

Roze was so much concerned for her and kept updating himself with her health. But when he was informed by Atharv that Aishu fainted and he had admitted her in the hospital, he felt his heart thudding at his ribcage.

Roze: Evlo padhariten theriyuma? Already nee oru vaati mayakam potu doctor tiredness naala-nu solli unaku puriya vechanga! Apromum unaku purilaya? Tablets edukuradhula unaku apdi enna prechana-nu enkitta sollu ippo!

Roze was being stubborn. Atharv has never seen him being adamant like a protective guardian for anyone except for him. His eyes were stuck to the road and his hands were busy rotating the steering of the vehicle.

Not once he opened his mouth from the time he noticed Roze. Though he felt himself getting raged seeing Roze being angry on Aishu, the other side of his heart was feeling calm seeing someone being worried for her in a brotherly way.

Atharv took a few seconds break while he glanced at Aishu through the rear mirror. He tried to be as sneaky as possible so that he wouldn't get caught to the undercover CBI who was seated beside him. He definitely knew he would be the scapegoat if Roze caught him staring at Aishu.

Roze kept blabbering angrily but those went into deaf ears. Atharv didn't mind him and stared at her eyes as it was only part visible through the rear mirror.

Atharv felt himself forgetting the surroundings and getting drowned in her eyes. Her face was neutral, but her eyes spoke all the time. There was some sort of sadness still peeping out from her eyes to which he knew the reason of.

Roze: Dei! Unaku enga da pochi arivu? Aalu dhaan nalla 5'11 inch-uh valandhu iruka! Manda kulla kali mannu dhaan iruku! Unkitta sonnena illaya avala olunga paathuko-nu?

Atharv: Ippo enna naan paathukala-nu solriya?

Atharv spoke in a monotone trying to justify himself which gained Aishu's attention. For the first time she had shifted her gaze towards him from the time she has entered the car.

Roze: Ohh aiyya-ku doubt-uh veraya? Naaye! Ava tablets olunga potala-nu paakuradha vida enna periya aani pluck pandra velai unaku? Epdi dhaan unga appa unkitta ivlo periya company kodutharo... I jus... I... I just can't understand!

Though Roze himself felt he was overreacting, he neither stopped it trying to provoke Atharv and make him speak.

And as he expected Atharv finally moved his gaze from the signal to Roze who had an annoyed face. He shook his head in disbelief at his exaggerating friend and looked at the rear mirror again to only scrunch his eyes.

Seeing the sudden gleaming in her eyes, Atharv frowned and looked out of the car to the direction of her eyesight to find a pregnant lady seated in a bench which was outside a mall.

Atharv felt a pang on his chest seeing the genuine happiness and cravings in Aishu's eyes. For a second his inner self question if she was really a human!

Anybody! Literally anybody would get jealous after loosing something very precious to them and seeing others enjoy it. But here she was feeling happy just seeing another woman going through the phase of life which was snatched from her very cruelly.