Episode-9

The couple walked slowly towards them and Aishu's eyes sparkled seeing them.

Priya: Ennachu di?

Priya's voice showed the concern she had for her daughter.

Aishu: Onnum illa ma.... Weak-ah irundhen-nu sonnanga doctor.... Adhaan mayangiten...

Priya: Yen di? Edhum saapudradhu illaya enna?

Her tone had anger and concern.

Aishu: Illa ma.... Adhu.... Cheri vidu... Epdi irukinga rendu perum?

Raghavan: Nalla irukom ma!

Aishu: Ungaluku epdi pa theriyum?

Roze: Naan dhaan ma sonnen!

Aishu turned to Roze and found him smiling at her. She replied him back with the same smile which reflected her thankfulness.

Priya smiled at both of them and turned to her son-in-law, who was all the while silent.

Priya: Maapla....

He didn't reacted nor he looked at her. He didn't knew whom she was addressing to and he was busily looking at Aishu. His gaze didn't left at her.

Aishu, who didn't her mom still looking at Atharv, turned to look at him and found him already staring at her.

For a second, his whole body freezed when he saw her looking at him. He sucked in a little of air and closed his eyes.

Raghav: Maapla?

He jerked opened his eyes and looked at the older couple. Looking at him.

Raghav: Enna maapla? Kooptute iruken.....

He stumbled for a second understanding that they were calling him all this while. He looked at Aishu and saw her nervously looking down biting her nails.

He didn't knew why but weirdly, he found that action of hers cute. He clearly remembered that her small fingers didn't had any nail. Her hands weren't less than a baby's hands. He noticed that when he brought her to the hospital.

Raghav: Maapla???

Atharv: Ahn?

He came out of his world of thoughts.

Raghav: Enna maapla dhideer dhideer-nu vera ulagathuku poidringa?

Atharv: Mm.. adhu...

Priya: Vidungalen nga.... Adhaan varumbodhe paathome... Aishu-ku ipdi aana odane avaru bayandhutaaru pola.... Vidunga.....

Atharv was all the while silent as he felt the fire filled glare of Roze on him. He was feeling more guilty seeing how much the elders trusted him.

Priya: Olunga saapdu di! Saapdama irukadha! Evlo dhaan soarva irundhalum, saapda marakadha!

Aishu: Seri ma.....

Raghav: Adhu ellaam ava saaptu irupa... Paapa senja samayal apdi irukum pola!

Raghav teased his daughter wanting to ease the tensed situation.

Aishu: Appa!!!

Aishu whined while Priya and Roze chuckled.

Raghav: Aiyoo maapla? Ungaluku ava senja samayal saaptu edhum aagalala?

Aishu: Appa!

Aishu said between her gritted her teeth and the others laughed out loud, ofcourse except Atharv.

Raghav: Achooo! Ice-uh? Kovama?

Aishu: Ponga ponga! Enkitta pesadhinga! Naan panra samayal laam nalla irukum-nu sonninga la? Ponga ponga!