Episode-17

The whole hall fell silent. Bala, Kani, Roze and Atharv was lost in their own thoughts trying to accept the fact that those words have actually escaped Priya's mouth.

Atharv stood bewildered. He was trying to prove himself that all this was a dream but when he felt his eyes turning glassy and seeing the way his hands shuddered, he felt hopeless.

His gaze moved towards Aishu who was staring at the ceiling with no reaction on her face. Her slumped shoulders, her half opened eyelids, her disheveled hair, her eyes still shining with water, her dried lips, her red eyes, she looked way more tired.

She looked defeated.

Atharv's heart prickled seeing Aishu standing without giving any response to the people speaking there.

His baby. His baby was dead. For real.

It was just moments ago he got to know that he was going to be a father soon and now he is informed that his baby is dead.

Yes! He was stone hearted! He was rude! He was harmful! He was arrogant! He was ignorant! He was ill-mannered!

But he wasn't so heartless to simply ignore the fact an innocent baby was killed even before it's parents knew.

And it was his own baby! His own blood! His own generation!

He badly wanted to grab Raghav's collar and break his jaw but he was in a situation where he cannot react in any way aggressively.

He was at fault too! In some or the other way, Aishu's parents took this huge decision because of their anger towards Atharv. They took this huge step only because the baby was Atharv's.

Or is there any other reason which isn't aware of?

Aishu's pupil moved in the upwards direction when a sudden flash of the incidents that took place in the past 2 hours grabbed her mind.

Two hours ago

Aishu was dragged in by Priya as she was not at all wishing to enter her house.

She fought with her parents for hurting her husband but the elders didn't respond. She ran to her room still weeping hard and felt helpless that she couldn't even contact Atharv to see if he was alright. Her cellphone was left in Atharv's residence itself and now she couldn't connect to Roze too.

On the other side, Priya walked towards her husband who was standing in the balcony sipping the beer.

Priya: Naama Aishu pregnant-ah irukalo-nu nenachi dhaan avala paaka anga ponom, aana anga ipdi prechana aaiduchi! Innum Aishu pregnant-ah irukala-nu kooda therilaye.......

Raghav: Iruka koodadhu! Avanoda ratham ava vaithula iruka koodadhu! Odane avala kootitu vaa! Chandru-oda hospital poitu enna-nu paapom!

Priya: Ava pregnant-ah irundha?

Raghav simply turned and looked at his wife who was looking at him curiously. He gulped the remaining beer and simply walked away from there.

Priya called Aishu with her. Aishu was persistent that she wouldn't go anywhere with them but they forced her to obey them. All three of them reached the hospital in no time.

Since Raghav wanted the news about his daughter's pregnancy under wraps, he drove towards his friend's hospital. The son of the hospital owner, Chandru, was already an esteemed obstetrician who is very well known to Raghav and his family.

They got an immediate appointment to meet Chandru and the elders along with Aishu, reached Chandru's cabin.

Chandru: Hii uncle! Vaanga.....