Episode-5

Atharv reached the house by 9:30 pm. He was looking all tired. His hair was very messy whereas his tucked shirt was out. But his attitude has still not lost its energy.

He walked in the house with his laptop and looked around the house. He then simply ran to his room but was confused when he saw it was open. He entered in slowly and saw Aishu in her maroon saree and wiping the dirt off the wardrobe. For a second he froze when he saw her touching that wardrobe.

His anger level increased which made him to take long strides towards her and pull his wrist. She was shocked for a second but soon composed when she noticed him. His red eyes and his tight hold on her wrist made sure that he wasn't in a good mood. First of all, is there something in his dictionary named 'good mood'?

Aishu freaked out seeing that rage in his eyes and tried to get off his hold. Atharv yelled at her angrily:

Atharv: Unna yaaru inga vara sonna? Yaaru permit panna en things mela kai veika.......?!

She was shivering to his cold voice. She wanted to say that she was just cleaning the room, but no words came out from her mouth. She was scared if he will yell at her if she will open her mouth.

But gaining from strength, she said her point of view:

Aishu: Illa.... Adh... Adhu.... Room sutham.....

He pushed her hand and ran his hand in his hair angrily. Aishu rubbed her wrist as it was still paining for her.

Atharv: Veliya pooo!!!!

He yelled at her angrily which made her jerk. She ran from there and reached the hall. She patted her raising heart beat and tried to calm herself. His angry voice was still ringing in her ears. But she had one thought:

Aishu MV: Why?

The same why question flashed in her mind. Why is he reacting do much for just touching that wardrobe?

But she simply shook off those thoughts and started applying ointment to her wrist which had Atharv's hand print.

Atharv here was screaming kicking the bed in frustration. He rushed to the wardrobe and opened it to heave a big sigh of relief. He took out the huge photo frame and a big drop of tear rushed down his to his cheek from his eyes. He wiped it off soon and kept it inside the the wardrobe slowly not wanting to break it.

He simply walked in the restroom and refreshed himself. He didn't even had dinner, but laid on the bed and closed his eyes. He drifted off to sleep soon not bothering a soul who was waiting outside to serve him the dinner.

Aishu here was sitting on the dining table resting her chin on her palm and waiting for his arrival. She waited and waited and waited. But not once he opened the door and walked out. She very well knew that he must not have had his dinner. She was worried a little!

How will he sleep peacefully empty stomach? She was concerned about his health. He gets drunks and simply dozes off without having dinner which can badly affect him. She didn't knew if he was actually drunk or not. Though he isn't sloshed, empty stomach isn't good for him.

She waited for him and ended up sleeping on the dining table. But she had to wake up when she heard phone ringing. But it wasn't her's. She woke up and went to the sofa from where the sound was coming.

She definitely know that it was Atharv's phone. If the phone isn't her's, obviously it should his. She saw that the phone brightly show cased 'Roze'. She was a little hesitant to pick up the call. Even though she was his wife, she was scared for him which made her to not pick up the call. But when it continued to ring, she gave up and attended the call.