Episode-23

Episode 22 is already uploaded.
Do read it before continuing chapter 23.

-------------

Aishu even struggled to plaster a fake smile on her face. All this while even if she doubted her idea, she never had fear. But now she was afraid. She gave out a nervous smile which made him frown.

Aishu: Saaptacha? Lunch?

Atharv: Illa ma.. ini dhaan!

Ignoring the way how warm his way of addressing felt, she stood up followed by him. She one last time joined her palms together and closed her eyes facing the shrine. Atharv repeated her actions like a kid copying their mother. Aishu opened her eyes only after asking for the required strength to talk to him. She gestured him to move and followed him.

Both of them descended the stairs together and Atharv purposefully walked slower than usual to know how it feels to walk beside her with their arms brushing. Atharv's cells danced in joy just feeling her slight touch as his remaining teenage hormones made him blush. Aishu was too much into her own thoughts that she failed to notice his atrocities.

Aishu and Atharv settled in the dining area and the maid entered to serve the couple. Aishu was served by the maid and she was serving Atharv as she knows he was used to her serving him. Also only she knew the amount of food he has for lunch. She settled on her place and looked at Atharv who started relishing the food. Moreover the way he identified the potatoes made by her and enjoyed it made her happy in the corner of her heart. She kept drawing patterns on the plate and Atharv didn't leave it unnoticed. But he kept mum to talk about it later and make her eat as she faints if she doesn't have her food properly.

Atharv stood up from his seat and went inside the kitchen picking up his empty plate. He washed his hand and the plate before walking out to find Aishu in the same way. She stood up and rushed to wash her hand though she didn't have her lunch. This made Atharv worry as he thought what was she going to talk about since she looked very nervous.

He made up his mind to not oppose her and agree to whatever she wished for.

Aishu walked out and covered her unfinished food. She walked towards him who was in the living. He stood up from the couch once she was infront of him.

Atharv: Ennachu? Sollu....

Aishu: Ko... Konjam pesanum.... Something important....

Atharv nodded his head in acknowledgement before shifting his gaze towards the staffs and guards who left them alone. It was only Aishu and Atharv in the whole mansion now.

Atharv: Sollu...

He softly said not liking the way she squirmed and played with the ends of her shawl nervously.

Aishu: Adhu.... Actually....

Atharv: Oru nimisham!

He stopped her making her look at him. His gaze pierced into her soul and gave her the required solace. Her nervousness reduced.

Atharv: Yen thayangura? Just relax and speak!

He softly spoke as if speaking to a kid. She visibly left out a breathe and made up her mind to speak out.

Aishu: Divorce pannikalam!

She said and immediately gazed the floor as if admiring it for the first time. Her heartbeat was audible to her and it felt like it would jump out anytime. Her lips trembled and hands shivered to which she fisted her palm to not break infront of him. Her eyes glistened which she blinked a few times to get rid of it. Not getting any reply, she very slowly lifted her head up to look at him.