Episode-14

Atharv sat on the couch next to the huge glass wall in his cabin.

He sipped his tea as he stared at the blue sky which looked all clear. He felt himself feel relaxed to the sound of the birds.

He kept thinking only one thing.

About the small changes in him.

Hr could see himself being calm. He could easily sense the restless Atharv bring lost and couldn't find that Atharv in him.

He wakes up to the face of hers, Aishu. Who was the reason for all the changes.

He has his breakfast and dinner without fail at the dining table which was modern to him. He doesn't appreciate her cooking but he just simply eats the food cooked by her twice or thrice which makes her heart warm.

She knows that Atharv having 2 idlis completely itself is a huge task but nowadays he has 4 idlis at once and eats another set of 4 idlis for the second time.

He reaches house on time. Exactly by 6:30, Atharv leaves his office even if he will be having some other works left. The only thought he'll be having in his mind will be it's going to be dark soon and Aishu will have to be be alone. And he reaches home somewhere around 7.

If it was the old him, he would've went to club or bar to have some drink and relax his mind or goes to the same hotel to some pleasurable time. But nowadays he rushes home even if it's a minute late.

And immediately after stepping inside the house, his eyes roams around the hall searching for that one little human who'll be rushing here and there without giving rest to the small legs of hers doing all the chores.

If it was the old him, he would've simply locked the door the walked towards his room and freshened up before locking himself in his room but now he waits in the hall to see her face if she's alright and if he didn't find her in the hall, he simply walks over to the kitchen and after knowing she's alright, he walks to his room.

They have frequent sex nowadays which has now become usual to them. Most of the time it's him who initiates it and she doesn't restrict as she joins him. Though this doesn't happen everyday, they have themselves moaning and hissing naked under the blanket atleast thrice a week.

If it was the old him, he would definitely be harsh with her and doesn't mind her consent but now he makes sure he doesn't make her feel uncomfortable and only continues when he gets an acceptance from her.

He wakes up early like all the time but makes sure to not walk about of the room before Aishu walked up. He waits until she wakes up and acts like he is asleep to see what she would do and and not to make her feel bad by leaving her alone after a long night.

If it was the old him, he would rush out of the room immediately after waking up and gets ready for his work but now he doesn't mind that he'll be late for office and stays in the bed literally doing nothing until she wakes up.

He makes the bed neatly and throws their dresses in the laundry and makes tea for both of them while she's getting ready or doing some other work. He does some households which is manageable by him without Aishu's notice but only if he knew..........

If it was the old him, he won't mind if the room is messy or she's in pain. But now he does those work even after being delayed to his usual breakfast time so that she would not pressure herself and strain herself.

All these weren't new to him. He was the same during his older times. But this was lost in between for a few years as these good characters of him were faded. But seeing these characters returning back to him, he knew one thing.