Episode-20

Atharv entered his office cabin after the meeting which was held in his office. It was one tiring meeting but successfully they have won the tender.

More than him, Roze was someone who was in the skies because Raghav's team were also in the meeting but Atharva team and presentation helped them in winning the tender.

Atharv settled on his chair and held his forehead hearing his friend who howling and jumping in happiness.

Atharv simply shook his head and rang his PA's intercom who walked in just in a few minutes.

PA Manoj: May I sir?

Atharv: Come in.

PA Manoj: You called me sir?

Atharv: Get me cup of tea.....

PA Manoj: Black tea sir?

Atharv: Of course!

PA Manoj: Sure sir!

Manoj left the cabin and Atharv rotated his rolling chair to look at Roze who was singing.

Atharv: That's enough tantrum for today Mr.

Roze: What do you know? Indha tender kedaikanum-nu epdi uyira edutha-nu maraka maaten da naan! Patta kashtam ellaam waste-ah pogala!

Atharv: Waste-ah poga koodadhu! I won't loose anything hereafter!

Roze: Irundhalum orey oru tender loose pannitu naan akramam thaangala da!

Roze rolled his eyes at his friend who was crazy over the tenders and the projects.

Atharv: Marubadiyum solren! Oru vaati namaku podhum-nu yosanai vandhuruchi na idhuku mela venum-nu thonadhu! Idhuku mela venum-nu thonuchu-na mattum dhaan mela poite iruka mudiyum! Apdi yosichi dhaan naan indha company-ah mela eduthutu vandhen!

By the time Manoj entered the cabin having Atharv's allowance and placed the cup of tea on the table before moving out.

Roze: Idhu enna unaku pudhu palakam? Eppovum tea kudichitu iruka? Adhuvum black tea?

Atharv's lips curved which caught Roze's attention. He simply took the cup of black tea in his hand and stood up from his seat moving to the glass wall. He stretched his free arm and placed his palm flat on the wall looking outside the cabin. His gaze looked at the sky which had birds flying together and the busy road.

Roze: Sir naan oru kelvi keten.... Badhil varuma?

Atharv chuckled lightly which almost gave a heart attack to Roze as he held his chest in shock.

Atharv: Coffee nalladhu illa da odambu-ku..... I almost have 5 cups of it a day da! Adhanaala tea! Tea-um odambu-ku nalladhu illa! So..... Black tea!

Roze who was keenly listening to his dear friend cooking up stories, spoke once Atharv stopped.

Roze: Ohoo... Indha dhideer arivu enga irundhu sir vandhuchi?

Atharv: Ahh... Um...... I read it in an article a few weeks ago!

Roze took his mobile out of his pocket and placed it on his ear. Atharv witnessed his friend's drama since he didn't hear any phome ringing.

Roze: Hello Manoj! Paruppu vegala Manoj! Nool nool-ah vandhuruchi!

He spoke as he turned his back to Atharv and walked to the cabin door to atleast safeguard his life from the demon who was busy relishing his black tea.

Roze was well aware that Aishu hated milk and was crazily in love with black tea. She always used to make black tea in the morning and Atharv never stopped her from making the same beverage for him.