Episode-3

Aishwarya opened her eyes all sweating and panicking due to the nightmare she had just now. She breathed hard with tears in her eyes. She tried to move but looked at the huge man who was over her petite body. She felt disgusted thinking about the last night's incident.

She felt her body burning. His touch which only had lust and lust. The way he roughly behaved with her, she could do was cry.

She looked at the clock and it was early morning 4. She wanted to move from him but he was very heavy to push with her small palms. She pushed him to the other side with all her left out little energy and stood up covering herself in the blanket. He has still not woken up as he was still in the alcohol control. She walked towards the door wincing in pain. She fell down on the floor with a thud as she was not able to walk. Her nether region pained a lot. She stood leaning her hand on the bed. She walked wiping her tears but stopped when she reached the door. She turned once at him.

Her eyes softened seeing him in an uncomfortable position. She walked towards the bed again, pulled his huge body and made him sleep in a position which will not cause any body pain. She covered him with another blanket and ran to her room. She rushed inside the bathroom and switched on the shower.

Fresh tears flowed from her eyes when the cold water hit her. She sat leaning on the wall and hugging her knees. She looked at her nether region and found it all bloody. It made her cry more! She hit her own forehead and cried aloud screaming her heart out. The thought of loosing her virginity to a man like Atharv was the worst dream she could ever have. She rubbed her arms not wanting to feel his lustful touches. She rubbed her skin harshly wanting to clear his touches from her body. But her poor heart was not able to accept the fact that it was all over.

She promised to herself even before marriage that she will love him with all her heart. That she did but all she got in back was hatred and nothing else. She was under the shower more than an hour. As it was cold weather, she started shivering and finally stood up. She walked out of the bathroom slowly all drained out.

She drapped herself in a cotton saree and sat on the bed leaning on the headboard. She stared at the ceiling fan which was rotating. She seriously wanted to end her life. Her life was destroyed! Her dreams were crushed badly! Her frail heart was broken!

She didn't knew why she was not able to hate him. Maybe because she loved him? But is he deserving? Is he deserving for all the love she pours on him? A big no!

And the worst part is he will forget everything! Was he steady when those things happened between them? Her subconscious smirked at her. Here she is crying thinking about her destroyed life and on the other side he will forget everything.

She wiped her tears and looked at the clock to find it was already 7. She walked out of the room and made the breakfast. She was trying to be normal infront of him when he came down. He will feel guilty when he come know the incident that happened between them last night, so she was trying to keep quiet and was trying to be normal.

But what startled her was when he walked to her and grabbed her jaw facing her. He saw her scared face which was sweating. He said in a slow yet stern tone:

Atharv: Nethu nadandhadhu yaarukum theriya koodadhu!!!

And her eyes popped out hearing him. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as her breathing became abnormal. So he remembers it? And how cheap of him to face her without a single drop of guilt and threaten her!!

Atharv: Apdi mathavangaluku therinjalum, nethu nadandhadhu unakum pudichi dhaan nadandhuchi! Purinjidha?

And those tears fell down like river while she was short of words.