Episode-11

Roze was still worried.

He walked out of the room and rushed to the other room where Aishu had locked herself inside.

Roze knocked on the door a little harder calling out her name but gaining no response, he slowly tried to push the door to see if she had actually locked the door.

Fortunately the door opened to his slight push letting him know that she hasn't locked herself. He wide opened the door to see Aishu literally shivering and weeping like a baby.

She was hugging herself sitting on the cold floor leaning her back on the bed. Her eyes shed rivers of tears as she was wiping the water that ran out from her nose. She looked so fragile and innocent to him.

Roze slowly walked in and knelt down in front of her. She was still sobbing like a baby who was scolded for the first time by its mom. Roze slowly rubbed her back gaining her attention. She looked at him with those cherry red eyes. Roze slowly took her small figure in his embrace and she leaned in.

He didn't bothered that his costly shirt was getting wet and dirty due to the water that was running out from her eyes and nose. His only intention was to calm her down and see the same smile on her face which he had seen few hours ago in the hospital due to the presence of her parents.

He rubbed her back smoothly whispering slowly calming her down. She mumbled against his chest:

Aishu: Enaku bayama iruku........

Those three words were hard for him to understand as she was mumbling through her cries. But once he understood what she said, he replied back calmly:

Roze: Yedhuku ma? Yedhuku bayama iruku indha ponnu ku?

Aishu: Ing... Inga enna nada...kudhu.. purila... Ba..yama... iruku.....

Roze: Onnum illa pattu! You are safe! Unaku onnum illa, seriya? Naan iruken! Atharv irukan!

Roze told her in a determined way. But what she responded back actually startled him.

Aishu: Theriyum... Aana... Ava..ra.... nena...chu..... bayama iruku...

Roze frowned at first. 'Why is she scared for him when he is alright?' she thought to himself. And rather than contemplating within himself, he asked her:

Roze: Purila ma? Avanuku enna?

Aishu: Avaru yen ipdi irukaaru? Yen ipdi kovama-ve irukaaru? Yen avara pathi yosika maatraru? Enaku evlo bayama irundhuchi theriyuma? Avlo paeru engala suthi irundhanga! Aana avaru thaniya avanga kooda sanda potaaru! Adhu mattum illama, enakum edhuvum aagama paatharu! Yen? Yen ipdi senjaaru? Konjam avaroda gavanam sedharuna enna aagum theriyuma anna? Avaruku nadaka koodadhadhu ellaam nadandhu irukum! Avaruku enna naalum aagi irukalam! Enaku evlo kavalaiya irundhuchi theriyuma? Naan romba bayandhuten anna! Yen avaru avara pathiye yosika maatendraru?!

She let out all her questions, worries or complains! Her words didn't break this time as she was very much concerned about Atharv.

While on the other side, Roze was looking at the girl in disbelief. He wasn't able to believe that what he heard just now was real and true. He doubted how could a person be this selfless that even after his friend hurting this girl physically and mentally, how could she still be worried about him? Logically and practically she must think of him getting hurt by the goons and dying the next second so that she could enjoy the rest of her life without any trouble.

But still, she chose to care for him. Still she chose to worry for him.
Still she chose to love him.

He stared at her who was holding his costly shirt's collar and scrunching them in her small first leaning her head on his chest. Who was she actually? Is she an angel sent by the God? Or is she the God herself? Stupid thoughts crowded his mind as he tried to understand what she was feeling.