Episode-13

Aishu settled herself near the window on the wall staring at the bright moon. She was home alone. Roze left in sometime after speaking to her as he wanted to be alone after reminiscing the old memories.

Atharv, who left long back after yelling at her, has still not returned.

Aishu sat there looking at the dark sky. Trying to find Akshaya. To relax her heart. To smile at her and hug her tightly. To genuinely say that she didn't deserve it.

She had many things going on in her small mind.

But then the main door opened revealing Atharv who walked in taking long strides after fighting with a taxi driver for dashing his car. She looked at him walking in without noticing her. He crossed her and walked towards his room. Suddenly she heard his voice which broke her out of the thoughts.

Atharv: Sorry! Naan venune apdi kathanum-nu nenaikala! I'm sorry!

And then she heard footsteps that indicated that he left after his apologies.

She shifted her gaze towards the direction where he left. She stared at the place where he left to his room.

His apology was a genuine one. It's been more than 2 months of their marriage life and Aishu has never seen him asking sorry to anyone. And him apologising to Aishu was something beyond expected.

He has taken a first step in their relationship, seeking for forgiveness, without showing any of his ego.

Aishu stood up on her feet with determination in her eyes.

She has to change him. She must change him. She must bring back his normal self. He can't simply mourn over Akshaya's death. That would affect him badly. Both mentally and physically.

And she never wants that.

She wants him to forget that traumatizing incident. She wants him to move on. Him moving on would definitely make his parents more happy. For that, he must express himself. Him expressing himself would help in lifting off a huge weight from his chest.

And what is his way of expressing? Sex.

She knew that. And was even ready to give in herself for him.

She walked towards the room where Atharv was present. She noticed him standing near the huge glass wall of the room and staring outside. She was only able to see his back.

She walked towards him and held his wrist bravely. And she simply turned towards the bed. Atharv stared at her who was dragging him slowly towards the bed. She made him sit on the bed before sitting opposite to him. She didn't knew where she got the confidence, but she unbuttoned his shirt and undressed him.

Pirai thedum iravile uyire...
Yedhai thedi alaigirai...

She noticed him not wearing his vest and simply there his shirt on the floor. Atharv was staring at her face astounded. His mouth denied to speak seeing her doing this to him without any hesitation and fear. Hesitation and fear were long gone when the only thought of helping Atharv entered her mind. She soon undressed herself by removing the saree that was draped around her. Atharv's mind was still blank even after seeing her half naked.

Kadhai solla azhaikiren uyire...
Anbe nee vaa.....

She left a deep breathe before hugging his bare body and burying her face in his nape. Atharv's hand automatically wrapped around her as his hormones reached its peak feeling her mild touch on him. He bit her neck in a hurry as his hands traced her bare waist and tummy. His eyes closed in response. Aishu closed her eyes tightly feeling something new. Her stomach flipped upside down for the first time feeling his touch.