Episode-4

Atharv's smirk turned even more evil when he saw Ramya struggling to get free.

Atharv: Podra call-ah avanuku!

Roze immediately dialled his number and the call was attended by the other side. Roze kept the call on speaker and they heard the sound:

........ : Hellow.... Raghavendran here... Who is this?

They heard an professional tone. Atharv snatched the call from Roze and took it near his mouth.

Atharv: Hellow Mr.Raghav!!! Epdi irukinga?

Atharv asked the caller in a chirpy tone making Raghav startled.

Raghav: Atharv?

Atharv: Parah! Voice-laye kandu pudichitinga? Epdi irukinga?

His tone only had attitude making Raghav grit his teeth in anger.

Raghav: Enna venum unaku?(Gritting his teeth)

Atharv: Ada! Enna Raghav nee? Evlo paasama ungala pathi kekuren? Nee ennada na ipdi kovathula pesura?

Raghav: Don't waste my time Atharv!

Atharv: Seri seri.... Tension aagadha Raghav! Edhuku call pannen theriyuma? Unga pondati..... Ippo en kooda dhaan irukanga!

Raghav's jaw dropped hearing it. He started sweating to what he said. He sternly but calmly said:

Raghav: Idho paaru! Nithya-va vittudu! Unna enna seiven-nu theriyadhu!

Atharv chuckled mockingly at him while Raghav rolled his eyes in frustration.

Atharv: Chellakutty! Oru nimisham iru! Aiyayoo! Un pondati illa pa! Ramya dhaan enkooda irukanga!!!!

And Raghav screamed more hearing Ramya's name. Atharv laughed more evilly at him.

Atharv: Ennada idhu? Pondati-nu sonnapo vandha sathatha vida ippo neraiya satham varudhu?

Raghav: Atharv! Ramya-va vidu! Avala edhum senja unna summa vida maaten da! En kaiyala unna konnu potuduven da!!!!

Raghav warned Atharv yelling to which Atharv just replied with his usual laugh.

Atharv: Seri pa! Nee keta maadhiriye un Ramya-va viduren! Aana adhuku, ennoda project enaku thirumba varanum!

Raghav: Vaaipe illa! Adhu ippo en project! Adhula irundhu en kaiya eduka mudiyadhu!!!

Atharv: Oh!! Apdingala sir? Appo unga Ramya-ku edhum aachu-na adhuku naan porupu illa!!!

Atharv threatened him in his casual tone making Ramya fear and whimper. Raghav yelled at Atharv hearing Ramya's muffled cry.

Raghav: Atharv, don't even dare to do anything to her! You will face the consequences!

Raghav warned in his dangerous tone while Atharv played back.

Atharv: Adhey dhaan naanum solren! I WANT MY PROJECT BACK! OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE WORST OF ME!!!

Atharv stressed each and every word in his dangerous stern voice which definitely shivered Ramya.

Raghav: Nee ennadhaan meratunaalum adhu nadakadhu Atharv!

Atharv: Okk! The loss is yours!

Atharv simply shrugged and pulled out the gun which he had tucked in his pants. Ramya eyes popped out when she saw the gun being pointed to her forehead. Her whole body started sweating as she struggled to get out of the hold of try rope which was tied to her hands. She cried loudly asking him to leave her which came out as a muffle due to the cloth tied to her mouth.