Episode-2

(Changing the name of 'Minmi' to 'Aishwarya' as requested by my angel! princessria1999 )

She woke up when the sun rays hit her face. She scrunched her eyes and tiredly got up from the floor. Her nose was blocked. She felt like her whole body was paining. She winced remembering the slap she got from him. Her gaze fell on Atharv who was sleeping like a robot. His legs stretched straight and his hands literally stuck to his torso. Her eyes teared. She was having a sleepless night and he was there infront of her, tucked in the comforter and sleeping.

She slowly went out from his room and reached her room. She immediately undressed herself and stood infront of the shower. The cold water hit her face. Her face and eyes were burning due to constant crying. All the tears fell like river from her eyes. She literally wanted to end her life but she was not that much brave. She wanted to hold his collar and slap him back but she was not brave. She wanted to runaway from him but she was not brave. There was a huge gate blocking her in every way. Fear! She cried to the fullest cursing her life.

She then came out and changed herself into a very simple cotton saree. She stared at he face in the wardrobe's mirror. Her face was swollen, red eyes and nose. She looked at the nuptial chain. It reminded her of the last night. She didn't cry since there was no energy left in her. She took a bindi and placed in between her eyebrows. Then she took some vermillion and then placed it on her hair partition. Even though he is doesn't like her, she has to like him! She is forced! Why? And there is a thread hanging on her neck which gives the answer! She has to accept whatever he does! She has to listen whatever he says! She has to and definitely she has to!! Why? The so called 'marriage'!

What else she could do? Nothing! She has no other options! Nor she could complain her parents, neither escape from his trap!

She went to the kitchen and made breakfast. She then placed them on the dining table waiting for him to come. And in sometime he came out from his room. He was looking dashing in his formals but she was not in the mood to adore him.

Atharv stared at her for awhile making Aishwarya scared. She was thinking if he was gonna scold her again but with his blank face,he sat on the dining chair making her finally breathe. She with shivering hands served him the breakfast but by mistake she poured the chutney on his hand.

Atharv: Heyy!!!

He screamed in anger making the poor girl jerk. She took a cloth and wiped the mess from his hand as the hot chutney may burn his skin. But he pushed her hand and yelled:

Atharv: Unkitta idhellam naan ketena?Yen theva illadha vela paakura?!!!Samachoma ponoma-nu irukalam-la?What the hell is wrong with you?!!!!Oru manushan kaalaila office pogumbodhu ipdi dhaan pannuviya?!!Useless!!! Shit!!!

Saying this he pushed the plate making it hit the wall. It broke into pieces,like Aishwarya's fragile heart. Everytime she tried to make a good impression on him, she was just getting cursed in all the bad words.

He walked out from the house carrying his laptop bag. Aishwarya ran behind him and saw him sitting on his very cozy Benz car and the driver zoomed off. She was so much tired with all this drama!! She was in a big luxurious house with the most handsomest and the most richest man she ever knew!! But can she enjoy? Absolutely no!! In the 5 BHK banglow, with a big garden and a swimming pool, with 3 floors, with 4 bedrooms in each floor, a big balcony and a huge hall, she was sitting in the corner of the hall hugging her knees and crying her heart out like a scared baby. She felt empty!! She felt like she was stuck in a spooky ghost bunglow!! All alone!! She missed her happy life! Her dad's pampering words, her mom's magic kisses, her favourite cousins cute fights!! She missed each and everyone of them!! Living a marriage life with a man with no heart was not her cup of tea. She wanted her husband to be kind, soft hearted, innocent, lovely and caring. But what she got was exactly opposite to her wish!!!