Episode-15

Atharv jumped out of his car in a hurry. He was drenched in his own sweat. His loosened tie, his messy hair, his irregular breathe, half of his shirt tucked out and his shirt all shaggy clearly said that he was in a hurry.

He didn't even parked his car first as he ran towards the huge main door of his house. He wiped the drops of sweat on his forehead as he rang the doorbell.

The door didn't opened for a long time. His legs didn't stay still. He kept tapping his foot feeling all of the world's anxiousness. Each passing second, his mind imagined the worst that can happened.

And finally, in a couple of minutes the door opened and Atharv saw her. She was facing the floor. She didn't dared to lift her face and look at him. He wanted to see her face so that he could guess what's happening and what she must be feeling.

Aishu: Ulla dhaan irukanga! Romba nerama wait panranga......

With that she moved inside letting way for him to enter.

He walked behind her trying to convince her:

Atharv: Aishu na.....

"Hi sir....." he heard a voice. He shifted his gaze from Aishu towards the sofa as he heard the voice from there.

He found the girl standing in front of him. She had a light smile on her face. A hand bag hanging on one of her shoulders.

He knew who she was. He remembered her face faintly as he turned his head to Aishu to still see her fiddling with her fingers and hanging her head low.

An hour ago

Aishu woke up from her slumber and walked towards the main door hearing the door bell. She was slightly confused as there is less chances of Atharv to be standing outside the house now as he always reaches home only by evening.

She thought maybe it could be Roze too but then when Atharv us in office, Roze's presence here is not relevant.

With these thoughts, she opened the door only to give a confused smile to the uninvited guest who gave flashed a beautiful smile towards Aishu.

It was girl. A woman.

Aishu stared at her. She looked unfamiliar. She was in a decent salwar, no eye-aching bright makeup, her hair left loose. She looked decent and harmless.

The girl: Hi....

Aishu: Hii nga.... Neenga............?

The girl: Naan Mahima.... Sir irukara?

Aishu: Illa..... Actually avaru ippo office-la irukaru.......

Mahima: Ohh ok.... Neenga........ Maid-ah?

Aishu was taken aback by her question. Though Aishu knew that Mahima's question was a genuine one, she was a little startled.

She gave out a soft smile as she opened her mouth to speak:

Aishu: Illa nga.... Naan avaru wi.......

Mahima: Ulla varlama? I'm sorry..... But.....

Aishu cursed herself mentally as she but the tip of her tongue. She was actually so much into introducing herself rather than letting the guest in and have a seat.

Aishu: Aiyoooo..... Ulla vaanga.....

Aishu apologised as she led the way for Mahima. Mahima walked in behind Aishu looking at the infrastructure of the villa and gawking at it like a kid.

Aishu asked Mahima to sit on the sofa and Mahima thankfully sat on it.

Mahima: Actual-ah unga sir-ah office-la meet panna dhaan appointment keten but unfortunately kedaikala...... Adhaan, veetu address thedi panatha koduka vandhuten.....