Episode-10

Aishu was closing her eyes tightly and was holding Atharv's hand tightly which was above the gear. She again heard the sound and felt the other car dashing theirs which made her heart to thump hard.

She opened her eyes in juff and saw that they were in a deserted road. And the black car was still following them. She felt Atharv's hold on her hand getting tighter. She heard him say:

Atharv: Seat belt-ah mella kalatu.....

And Aishu did what he said. She slowly unbuckled the seat belt with the other hand as Atharv didn't let her hand which he was holding.

Once she unbuckled the belt, Atharv stopped the car. Aishu was still shivering due to the fear that was inside her heart.

Atharv immediately opened his side of the door and went out letting her hand. She saw him going out and then next second she walked out opening her side of the door.

But seeing her coming out, Atharv yelled at her:

Atharv: Nee edhuku veliya vandha?!!!

He screamed at her making her jerk a second. She walked towards him and opened her mouth to say something but was pulled into his embrace when he pushed her to him.

She in a second closed her eyes by the sudden action from him. But before she could understand what was happening, she heard a loud sound of a gun shot which automatically made her to close her ears and bury her face on his face. She screamed loudly with her ears and eyes closed. Her heart was beating like she ran for a marathon. She was very much scared.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw his hand which was stretched and which had a gun. She looked at front and saw a person lying on the road lifelessly at a distance.

She was shocked. She very well understood that the person who shot the other one was her husband, who was safely having her in his arms.

Her tears in her eyes, she slowly turned her head and looked at Atharv whose face and eyes were all red and was filled with anger. She looked at him in disbelief. She didn't yet understand who her husband was. Was he just a normal business? She doubted. But why would a business man use weapons? That too, a gun!?

Mirutha mirutha mirutha...
Nee yaar ena ivalidam solvaaya...

She knew he had anger issues. She knew he was short tempered. She knew he was heartless. But she didn't knew he had guts to kill a person. He was giving her lots of shock second by second. All these new information was just making her cry.

Mirutha mirutha mirutha...
Un kadhalai uyirudan kolvaaya...

Her husband killing a person was not even in her nightmare. She was so much scared to even be with him. He looked scary. She knew he won't hurt her, physically, atleast for now. But then too, she shivered.

In a blink two to three members from the other car came out and started shooting blindly. Atharv immediately hugged Aishu to his chest and turned showing his back to the goons. But she didn't like it. She was worried that Atharv may get hurt and seeing a bullet pass through his right arm, she yelled and cried hard.

Ival nenjinil medhuvai nulaivaaya...
Ival kangalin munne sidhaivaaya...
Mirutha.......

Atharv turned in a jiff pushing Aishu to his back. Her small petite body was well hidden behind his huge body as he expected. He shot the goon on the front and the goon fell down once the bullet passed through his chest.

Naan manidhan alla...
Kollum mirugam alla...
Irandukkum naduvil yedho ondru...

He started shooting everyone blindly without a single drop of hesitance, or a single drop of guilt. Aishu was still sobbing standing behind Atharv concerned about his well being. Atharv didn't bother that a girl was standing behind him worrying for him, but he was just focussing on killing the goons.