Episode-8

Chumma!
Free ya irundha naala ippo update-uh!

Roze was sitting on the bench outside the hospital calming his raging mind. He was angry on himself for shouting at his friend not even listening to his point of view.

Though his mind said this, his heart was adamant that he was at fault. Whatever the problem must be, he believes that no man should ever raise his hand on any woman! Neither his friend nor his sister! And surely not his girlfriend or wife who just show all their affection to him.

Roze bought a water bottle and splashed the water on his face as he felt his face hot and sticky dues to his anger and the dried tears.

Once he was a little calm and on his senses, he walked into the hospital and saw Atharv who was sitting on the chair in front of the room in which Aishu was being treated. Atharv had his head facing the floor as his fingers were entwined. Roze didn't mind him, he simply walked to the room and hearing the footsteps, Atharv stood up.

Atharv saw him going inside the room as he stepped ahead. But before Atharv could enter, Roze shut the door on his face wantedly not even looking at him. Atharv jerked back and looked at Roze through the glass door who was walking towards Aishu. Atharv sighed and leaned back on the wall next to the room and closed his eyes wanting the earth to swallow him alive.

He was not able to digest the fact that his friend was avoiding him which was killing him slowly.

He was even ready to accept his fault and apologize to him for his friend to come back to him.

---------

Roze walked towards Aishu and saw her sleeping. He looked at the time and found it was time for her to have the tablet. He slowly took her name:

Roze: Aishwarya? Aishu... Aishu ma...

He softly said her name and Aishu stirred on her sleep. Roze patted his shoulder slowly and she opened her eyes. She found him smiling at him and she reciprocated his smile but a small one.

Roze: Hi ma...

Aishu: Hi anna...

She replied as she tried to sit. Roze saw her struggle and helped her to sit comfortably.

Roze: Ippo epdi iruku?

Aishu wanted to scream and cry to him that she was physical well but not mentally. She wanted to complain to him that she was literally suffering to live her life and the fate was very evil to not even let her end her life happily.

But she simply faked a smile and automatically her eyes glistened.

Aishu: I'm good!

She lied effortlessly hiding all her worries and pain within herself and poor Roze was too naive to find the truth.

Roze: Ennachu ma? Sorry, doctor-ah naan paakala adhanaala enna aachu-ni avanga sollala....

Aishu: Parava illa anna! Actual-ah romba weak-ah irundhen-nu sonnanga.... Naan seriya saapdala-nu sonnanga....

Aishu finished not wanting him to know about the doctor's questions about her body which has scars. She didn't want Roze to know the devil inside Atharv. She actually admired the relationship Atharv had with Roze. For her, Roze was seeming like a God sent angel as Atharv is open and happy only with Roze. Roze too is having trust on Atharv and she didn't want to poke her nose in between them and break the beautiful bond.

But her eyes went wide in shock when he said something which she least expected he would ask.

Roze: Yen ma? Avan adichitu saapadu poda maatrana?