Episode-6

Atharv drove the car silently while Roze kept staring at him with a doubtful look.

Atharv: What are you staring at?

Atharv asked in his cold voice making Roze come out if his world of thoughts.

Roze: Illa..... Ivlo nalla ponnu epdi un pondati aana-nu dhaan yosichitu iruken!

Atharv turned to him throwing a sharp look at him.

Roze: Nee moracha bayapuda naan onnum kozhantha illa! Poviya.....!

Roze said not minding him while Atharv gave out an irritated sigh.

Roze: Nalla ponnu da! Nalla paasama pesura! Azhaga iruka! Nalla samaikura! Nalla pe......

Atharv: Podhum podhum!

Roze: Enna podhum? Adhellaam podhadhu! Avala pathi pesite polaam!

Atharv: Idho paaru, ava epdi-nu laam enaku theriyadhu! Aana avala pathi nee pesadha....!

Roze gave a teasing look at him with a smirk. He said:

Roze: Yen sir? Unga pondati pathi naan pesuna ungaluku verupu aagudha?

Atharv sighed feeling defeated. He didn't knew why but when Roze talked about Aishu, Atharv could feel a fire burning in his stomach. But he didn't knew why! May be because.......

Atharv: Epdi naalum vechiko! Aana NEE avala pathi pesadha!

Roze: Adhu neenga solla mudiyadhu! En thangachi naan pesuven!

Atharv: Ava en wi.....

Atharv's words stopped in his throat. He jerked and stopped the car. Roze's eyes were about to come out of the socket.

Roze: Edheyyyyy????

Atharv was silent. He stared at the dark sky which looked empty without the stars. He was battling with himself. What was he gonna say?

Atharv closed his eyes and left a deep breathe through his mouth. He slowly opened his eyes and stared at the same night sky. He could see some stars twinkling and he felt some unknown feel.

Roze was keenly observing his friend's facial expressions. He saw his face getting tensed and once Atharv opened his eyes, Roze saw how his facial muscles relaxed while looking at the sky.

The next second Atharv started the engine and drove the car while Roze was silent now. He didn't want to speak and disturb his friend's thought as he could understand that he was contemplating.

---------

Atharv's tortures had no end. She was literally struggling everyday with him. Every single day ends with her tears. Not a day she slept with peace! Forget about peace! She wasn't even having the thought to sleep and a peaceful sleep is very far!

She felt so much suffocating! It was! There was no joy in her! She was like a lifeless puppet dancing to his tunes. And she didn't like to be a doll. And not his doll ofcourse! She didn't like it! And the thought that she couldn't escape from this hell and devil was eating her slowly.

Every morning gives her a new thought.

'Shall I cut my wrist?' 'What about hanging with the help of saree?' 'Will jumping from the terrace definitely end my life?' 'Eating too much of suicidal tablets would kill me, right?' and more and more!

She was tired!

There were times when she would wake up with questions like 'What dress shall I wear today?' 'What will be the breakfast today?' 'Shall I take a leave for work today?'. And now she's in a situation where these questions keep popping up in her mind.