Chapter 11

"So how was it?" Seulgi asked Minjeong as she saw the younger girl walk through the large double doors of the house.

Minjeong giggled sheepishly and sat next to her unnie on the couch.

"It was perfect."

Seulgi genuinely smiled and sighed in content. "Young love."

Minjeong rolled her eyes and turned towards Seulgi. "Oh please unnie. I don't know who got you smiling like that on the phone the other day, but it sure is someone special."

"Let's just say we're both setting sail towards the right direction." Seulgi concluded and stood up from the couch. "Wash up and go to bed early. I want you to double on the miles on the morning and tell Jimin to do the same if you want. You missed training today which means hell day tomorrow."

"Unnie..." Minjeong whined while pouting like a little kid.

"Aigoo, since when did you start pouting like that. The old Minjeong would've jumped in excitement on the idea of working out even more. What has that Jimin girl done to you?" Seulgi said while softly shaking her head and heading upstairs to her room.

Minjeong sighed and made her way upstairs to wash up. And finally after a long and wonderful day, the girl settled in her bed. But soon after she received a text.

🥰my rina🥰

🥰my rina🥰:
goodnight baby
I have to go to bed early because tomorrow I need to double up on my run since I missed training today 😩

minjeong:
oh my gosh
me too
my sister had the exact same idea and I was dreading it but not so much anymore

🥰my rina🥰:
sister?
is it possible for me to meet my future in-law anytime soon?

minjeong:
hold your horses now baby
she's not really my sister but she is a close family friend that has to take care of me for some time, but I would gladly introduce you

🥰my rina🥰:
well either way she must be someone important to you since you see her as a sister
now we should seriously sleep if we want to get out of hell alive tomorrow
goodnight my love

minjeong:
goodnight to you too my love

The next morning was an early one for the girls. Their bodies were sore and they trudged out of bed like zombies, but the thought of being accompanied by their significant other brought them to life again.

Jimin left the house to meet Minjeong at the same corner. It was still dark out since they had to wake up earlier than usual, but the excitement of seeing Minjeong was too strong for Jimin to care. As she saw the younger one in her line of sight, she immediately ran up to her and gave a warm back hug.

"Hi my lovely." Jimin greeted.

"Good morning to you too baby." Minjeong replied while holding onto Jimin's hands that were resting on Minjeong's waist.

"Ready for the run?" Jimin asked as she softly loosened her grip to allow Minjeong to turn around.

Minjeong whined and shook her head while leaning closer and burrowing her head in Jimin's neck.

"Can we just stay like this for two hours and say we ran instead?" Minjeong suggested while exhaling.

"No can do baby. Now let's get this over with together and I'll shower you in kisses if you're still alive by the end of it." Jimin said while gently pulling Minjeong's head up to look into her eyes.