Chapter 14

"Hi Minjeongie! Hey Jiminie! All good?" Yeji asked as the two girls entered the basement.

Minjeong laughed as Jimin pouted and started glaring at the smaller girl.

"Tell her to give me my kisses!" Jimin said and approached Yeji with crossed arms.

The girls laughed as their "cold-hearted" friend was sulking to the feline.

"Minjeongie, you should really stop teasing her or else we'll all be throwing up at her attempted cuteness." Yeji said as she cringed which earned a smack from Jimin.

"Only if she behaves." Minjeong replied and turned back to Ryujin to continue their conversation.

"Okay, I don't know what Minjeong unnie did to make Jimin unnie like that but I'm here for it." Yizhuo said and a couple more girls chimed in agreement.

"Oh please. All I did was bite her nose and now she's getting back at me for it." Jimin rolled her eyes and scrunched her nose as she saw Minjeong enjoying the older girl's distaste in her teasing.

"Only her nose? Because it looks like some vampire was trying to suck her blood on her neck." Jisu said as she pulled Minjeong's collar down to see more bite marks.

Minjeong widened her eyes and went to a nearby mirror to examine the marks. And Jisu was right, the reddish-purplish marks were starting to form in more than one spot. She turned towards Jimin and pointed at her neck in disbelief.

"W-well you did the same! Look." Jimin said and angled her neck to get a better view of her one hickey.

"That's one. Mine looks like I'm wearing a purple turtleneck." Minjeong said.

"As if you didn't enjoy it. You kept-"

"Okay, please stop with the flirting before we all throw up today's lunch." Chaeryeong said and went to her seat at the large table.

Jimin smiled and Minjeong threw a small wink before they joined their friends.

About an hour into the session, Minjeong saw tons of progress from the girls. They were caught up with all the lessons and were pretty good in all parts.

Minjeong stood up which caught everyone's attention. "I think that's good for today. I honestly think you guys don't need my help anymore, considering how much progress you've made already."

"No! Minjeong you are literally our last thread of passing this class. What if we learn something new but don't understand and you aren't there to help us, then we'll fail the exam, and then we'll fail the class, and then we'll just be back to square one." Chaeryeong was panicking and the girls found it amusing

"Honey, calm down. She didn't really mean it and I'm sure she'd be open to help us if we really did need it again." Jisu said while patting Chaeryeong's back.

"Well since we're done for today and I've been doing my work like a good girl, can I get my kisses now?"

"Oh would you look at the time, it's getting late. I should head home, bye guys." Minjeong said while quickly packing up and jogging out the door.

Jimin hurriedly gathered her things and chased after Minjeong after bidding their friends goodbye.

"Yah! You forgot I'm sleeping over you pabo! Wait for me!" Jimin yelled as she ran out of Yuna's house and got into Minjeong's car before she drove off.

"Sleep over? I want to have a sleep over too!" Yuna shouted and was about to follow Jimin, but Yizhuo pulled her back.

"I don't think it's the sleep over you're thinking about." Yizhuo said and added a quick wink.