19-A few words too many

나정
🐰a few words too many🐶

-You what!?

-Shut up, Tzu! Do you want the whole neighborhood to hear!?

-You just told me why you're with Kyungsoo, what do you expect!? And then... Yesterday's...

-Tzuyu, you don't know how much I want her.

-Oh my God... You must be sick.

-That's what I thought too, that's why I stopped her, but now she thinks I'm insensitive.

-Better she thinks you're insensitive than she knows that-

-Don't say it, Tzu!

-That you like her.

Nayeon covered her face with her hands. -It is not true.

-But you just finished confessing to me.

-But I said not to talk about it. You promised me.

-But you know I never keep my promises, it's not my style. So, what will you do?

-What do you want me to do? Finish the story with Kyungsoo when I can and get back with Minhyuk, who is my one true love.

-Are you convinced it's him? 'Cause I feel like I just heard-

-Look, Jeongyeon is a loser, she has terrible taste in clothes and, even though she is rich, beautiful, extremely attractive, she turns me on, she knows where to touch me... She's not for me.

Seungyeon opened her mouth when she heard that. She stood still outside her father's room and tried to listen to more of that conversation.

-Do you realize that you just listed more strengths than weaknesses? Where's the Nayeon I know? The one whose hobby is insulting her, making her life hell...?

-She saw her yesterday.- she said, lowering her gaze.

-Don't tell me you felt bad about an idiot who isn't even remotely on your level.

-Don't talk about her like that, if I like her it means she's a good match after all.

-Yet you want to get back with Minhyuk.

-Yes because... With him I have the security of being in control. With her...

-You have her totally at your feet though.

-Tzu, don't you understand? I'm afraid it will happen like three years ago.

-What?

-I might lose my self-control. I can't risk that happening.

-So you prefer a life full of cheating?

-Minhyuk told me he's changed.

-Tsk, of course, and I didn't f*ck Natty.

-Jeongyeon is... A nerd, as she calls herself. She is fine with mediocre people like Sana. And I... I'm fine with the son of an entrepreneur. And then... When Kyungsoo manages to get me into the agency, what will people say? That I was first with the father and then with her daughter? That I'm no good? That I have relationships just to benefit from them?

-But you don't care what people say, you're the one who criticizes them!

-Seungyeon.- Soyeon called her making her jump in the air.

-Soyeon, I just discovered something, you will never believe it...- said the older one, walking away with her sister.

-But when you're in show business, all it takes is one scandal like that and you're out.