25-Surprises

나정
🐰surprises🐶

-When my grandfather told me that I had to bring some pieces of craftsmanship to a villa I had to expect that you were behind it.

-My mother loves these things. Come inside, she needs to talk to you.

Sana snorted. The last thing she wanted was to meet the Chou family. She faked a smile and entered the huge mansion.

-Mom! There's the girl from the craft store I was telling you about!

An elegantly dressed lady began to descend the stairs almost as if she were at the debutante ball.

-Oh yes. You can place the furniture in the living room, our maid will tell you how to place it.

The workers immediately nodded, while Tzuyu remained motionless in front of her mother.

-She is the owner's granddaughter.

-Well. What do you expect me to do? Thank her for coming this far? We pay her for it.

Sana frowned.

-She is my ex.

-So in addition to being a lesbian you now also frequent the proletariat?

-No, I don't see her anymore, I lost her when I decided to get the approval of you and dad.

-You did well.

-But I didn't even get it. So what's the point of giving up what makes me happy? I've already lost Sana, I don't think I'll make the same mistake in the future.

-Tzuyu, stop it. You also played enough. You are twenty years old now. Stop wasting time. Have you seen your cousin?

-My cousin is the perfect daughter, so why don't you adopt her and let me live my life? Let's go Sana.

-But I have to work.

-I won't let you stay another minute and be mistreated by that woman.

-Tzuyu! If you leave this house, you will never be able to set foot in it again!- shouted the lady.

-Better.- the Latina replied and then disappeared behind the door with a surprised Sana.

-Tzuyu, but she is your mother...

-Only because she gave birth to me. Listen, that cheap actress has her birthday today, I'm going to stay with her, I'd love it if you came. There will also be those snobs who didn't like you.

-And I should come to be made fun of?

-No, because this time I want to defend you.

The Japanese woman seemed to think about it. Wouldn't it have been too risky? But what she had done with her mother made her think that she had really changed.

-Okay... But I'll leave right away if something's wrong.

-This time everything will be perfect.

>_<

-Love, I really can't stay tonight?- Minhyuk asked.

-My parents still don't know that we're back together.- the girl replied from behind while she was putting her shirt back on.

-And what will you do?

-It's the classic party where Tzuyu drinks too much and stays over at my place, Natty updates us on the latest news, Jennie and Jisoo start criticizing their families too and Jieun talks about yet another boy she's conquered.

-A party with only girls in pajamas sounds very interesting.

Nayeon turned around. -And that's exactly why you'll stay away from it. I'm going now, there's still a lot to prepare.